Insane amount of hackers.

Kagg
143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I've played about 30-40 games today and a few yesterday and every one and I'm not joking here, EVERY game has had a hacker in them. Quite a few of them have gametags such as (hack)Superhacker and such as well and promote the very hack they use, linking to sites and such. A few talk back when people get upset and even confess so it's hardly hard to find them.
I've never in my life played a game that is this plagued by hackers.

So I switched to BF1 again. Same story there. In that game it's not just aimbots though, they are able to turn invisable there and all you see is a "floating" weapon that gets like 200+ kills and spawn camps the pther team. How is the game even designed so you're able to do this? Why would such a function exist?

What is this? Have EA and Dice just removed all form of anti-cheat? I mean other games such as CoD, Halo and Owerwatch had a few here and there but this is just INSANE. 

I seriously doubt I'll ever go near an EA game again of this is the new standard. You really should be ashamed for letting it go on like this.

Comments

• X_Sunslayer_X
    1482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    oh no you broke the seal! incoming closure
  • Kagg
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why would they close it? It's a real problem in this game at the moment and nothing is being done about it.
  • pajsner
    112 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kagg said:
    Why would they close it? It's a real problem in this game at the moment and nothing is being done about it.
    You can count on meeting more cheaters in frostbite, because it is the easiest engine to create cheats for right now. Therefore, you find that it is more cheating on this game, than you are used to from other games.

• MrCamp121
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    The current number 1 issue with the game is not allowed to be discussed.
    Or even exist in EA's eyes.

Lol this is why ive gone back to xbox
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 3
    MrCamp121 said:
    (Quote)
    The current number 1 issue with the game is not allowed to be discussed.
    Or even exist in EA's eyes.

Lol this is why ive gone back to xbox

wait till cross-play comes ^^
    on a different note my current record of "special-ability-players" in the last 4 days i saw 1-4 every time in the session....
    i am able to tolorate a lot but this is getting me to the edge faster then anything
    Post edited by X_Sunslayer_X on
  • MrCamp121
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    wait till cross-play comes ^^on a different note my current record of "special-ability-players" in the last 4 days i saw 1-4 every time in the session....
    i am able to tolorate a lot but this is getting me to the edge faster then anything

Highly doubt crossplay will ever come to battlefield. Way too much wrong with the franchise to be wasting resources on that. But then again its dice
  • PSJackman4
    316 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Moderators be like: Haha anticheat thread go "discussion closed".

Jk mods, keep up the good work  <3
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14413 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Kagg said:
    It is not permitted per the forum rules.

Plus we have had many MANY threads on this subject,  So EA and DICE ARE aware,   But simply,  You must report cheaters and await the anticheat team to carefully look through the evidence you provide,  And for them to take action if it indeed deemed that the user is actually cheating.

Don't expect an extremely fast turn around either,  As it can take a while to investigate a suspected cheater thoroughly,  EA won't take the chance of falsely banning legitimate players.
This discussion has been closed.