BF1/BF4 Issues

JayHawk95883
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hi,
       My BF4/BF1 is super laggy and has long load times and get 0-1 fps on menu and its slow to react, it it also impossible to get into a match. I have tried many solutions and I cant seem to get it working. Is anyone able to help me?

PC Specs
Nvidia RTX 2080 Super
Intel i7-9700k @  3.60Ghz - ~4.6Ghz
32gb Ram @ 3200Mhz
Windows 10 2004 x64
BF4 Loaded up on 500Gb M.2 SDD (XPG)
BF1 Loaded up on 8TB WD easystore USB HDD

Comments

• elderwarriors
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Your specs show you should have no trouble what so ever playing this game. Looking elsewhere, what sort of internet are you using ?. WIFI is a no no. Use cable.
    What region are you in and what region are you trying to play in ?
    Try a speed test from your ISP.
    When in game, press ~ (tilde key is below ESC key) and type "PerfOverlay.DrawGraph 1" as written.
    What is running in the background of your PC using resources ?
    Are you sharing the connection with other users at home ?

Just a few to get you started. You wont get much help in here so google your problem and see what you get.
  • JayHawk95883
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @elderwarriors
    Thank you for the tips. I rebooted my PC after last night and it worked fine. Im unsure what the issue was but its fine now. Thank you once again