BF4 Assignments not progressing?

nachoman546
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Just noticed that none of the assignments for DLCs or weapons are progressing/saving. Without this, there's no way that I can unlock the DLC guns or dog tags.

I have BF4 premium on Steam for PC

Comments

• MarauderFox
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The assignments are probably working it just that their descriptions are EXTREMELY misleading, ambiguous or don't have enough information for you to complete them. Also a chance that you just need to give the service some time to count your progress

So assignment requirements will can reset
    For example the Dead Stop assignment: The requirements are to get the shotgun ribbon and raise or lower the border gate in the same round. The description says "in a round" but it means in the same round, if you do 1 of the requirements but not the other(s), then all requirements with "in a round" will reset (you lose the progress you made on them).
    If that is the case for you then I recco you Google and YouTube each assignment you have difficulty or ambiguity with (The Perfect Landing assignment is literally broken and you have find a video on how to do it)
  • nachoman546
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The assignments are probably working it just that their descriptions are EXTREMELY misleading, ambiguous or don't have enough information for you to complete them. Also a chance that you just need to give the service some time to count your progress

So assignment requirements will can reset
    For example the Dead Stop assignment: The requirements are to get the shotgun ribbon and raise or lower the border gate in the same round. The description says "in a round" but it means in the same round, if you do 1 of the requirements but not the other(s), then all requirements with "in a round" will reset (you lose the progress you made on them).
    If that is the case for you then I recco you Google and YouTube each assignment you have difficulty or ambiguity with (The Perfect Landing assignment is literally broken and you have find a video on how to do it)
    I am positive that I have done other assignments correctly, really simple ones. They just don't track
  • CSO7777
    2090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have noticed the same. Most assignments track fine but a few are not working for me.

And it's not 'in a round' things, it's basic things like kill x people with PDWs and things like that.

It seems like the system is buggy.
  • ElliotLH
    9851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2020
    Can you give an example of one of the assignments which isn't updating? Or is it literally all of them? 
  • nachoman546
    ElliotLH said:
    Can you give an example of one of the assignments which isn't updating? Or is it literally all of them? 
    Simple ones like "Assault Basic" aren't tracking. I know the kills are registering since my stats indicate plenty of kills with assault rifles.

Singleplayer assignments are tracking fine, but none of the multiplayer ones track at all.
  • nachoman546
    Oh crap, well I'm an idiot.

It says to reach "Rank 10" on most assignments as a pre-requisite. I'm only rank 6 lol.

My bad!