Battlelog Platoon Editing Problems

HCM_SkReAmEvo
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So i and all the Leader of the Following Platoons have the following issue:

We wanted to try and change the Presentation but we get this error for each platoon. And the Support guy from ea told me to post that here 

Ty in advance 

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/edit/3307924522989704344/" on this server.

Reference #18.8cd96b68.1602774581.64e94e08

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14782 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I've been looking through your platoons and I can't see any that are disabled.

Is it possible there were more than one "Leader" of the platoon and since the original founder left,  It prevented other leaders from having editing permissions?

• HCM_SkReAmEvo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope the Original Founder is still there but we all have the issue with all 3 of the bf3 platoons HCM has and if i want to edit other platoons im leader in it works fine same with the other leaders in hcm and the founder aswell
  • IIPrest0nII
    2588 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hey,

I'd like to ask you to post a bug report on AHQ forum, so Battlelog developers could investigate it. Please choose an appropriate section for your problem and post a report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield/ct-p/battlefield

Thanks!
  • HCM_SkReAmEvo
    Thank you. posted there :D