Battlefield 6 ideas

armorcrazy
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I really liked the behemoth aspect of Battlefield 1 but it seemed as there were too many of them the Airship, Armored Train, and Dreadnought were fine we didn’t need the Super-tank. The feel of Battlefield 5 was good with a brighter, more upbeat map style, the map choice, tge gun variety, the movement, which made the game somewhat more tolerable. Firestorm was a good idea but I thought the amount of guns that were in the game was stupid a battle royale needs to be more minimal, like Apex Legends, the map was overly confusing without anywhere that had a real purpose the only fun part map-wise was The Pit if you could make the map more diverse with places with vehicals, places with loot, death traps that have a ton of loot and stand out and smaller more discret places, basically yhe same idea that was in the Fortnite or Apex map, and don’t make tge map constantly change and if you do give the player the option of what map to play on. Next, you need bots to fill up the games but make the bots as diverse as possible where some are obvious bots and some are as good as a player which also ties into my next suggestion which is, like Among Us, crunch the numbers and give us a map with an amount of players but that only starts when the game is at a good number of players to maximize the playing. Planes in Battlefield 5 were great but maybe have less AA guns in the game but maybe make an actual AA gun that players can use a lot like the Titanfall 2 gun system where you habe a back up, a grenade, a heavy, explody weapon, and a primary weapon but add in the battlefield upgrades like Battlefield 1 did. The tanks in Battlefield 5 were great. The equip screen needs to be more user friendly like in Call of Duty Warzone or either Titanfall game you need to allow your players multiple loadouts to allow us a quick switch and eliminate people being forced to spend hours finding their perfect loadout and then having to change it every time their preferances change. Give the people a reason to play the game by creating original skins, creating flashy cosmetics, giving players valuable, one-time-only rewards in a Battle Pass, giving players a shop where they can buy items with BF Coins or Company Credits, and, like Sea of Thieves or Crossout, make an allegiance system that allows people to earn exclusive rewards after challenges and quests. Make challenges achivable and fun amd not a task someone has to do for example: get 25 kills or get 50 tank kills. Lastly give people a good reson to buy in-game money with actual money generating a great profit like a Battle Pass or a Shop.

Comments

• armorcrazy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add on- the super-classes were great in Battlefield 1.
  • Jinko_itx
    777 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anti-Cheat needs to really be a priority, especially if there will be cross-platform play as that is being a huge thing. This game failed at it, BF1 did a better job. crossing my fingers...
  • armorcrazy
    I agree
  • GrizzGolf
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just want a lot of guns in BF6. Well they? I doubt it. 
  • WarbossChoppa
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love being able to reup on ammos and equipment at control points. I also really love the AA batteries around the map. I would love flak cannons spread across the map so if I'm an assault or different kitted engineer I can still take out aircraft. 
  • armorcrazy
    The AA batteries are nice but if anyone still plays BFV we all know how annoying they are they were well balanced in BF1 especially on the map that was just a big ship and the supply was great to but in BFV the AA guns combined with AA tanks and Spitfires across the map it was almost impossible to be in the air for more than 5 seconds which is why I said to make an actual AA Gun like the AT Rocket Guns in BFV or K bullets in BF1 to balance the AA abilities and not just have one team with complete aerial dominance the entire game
  • armorcrazy
    Flak Guns are nice though
  • armorcrazy
    Flak Guns are nice though
  • armorcrazy
    Also it’d be nice if your BF6 account was auto-linked to your EA Account like in BFH, BF4, BF1, and BFV so you don’t have to go through the pain of making a brand new account like in PC BFBC2 making the game more approachable
  • Skill4Reel
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stop trying to make the Battlefield multiplayer experience into some fake version of Destiny with useless assignments that distract players from team play and the game mode that they are playing. 

There should be a strong co-op campaign for however many players the squad in multiplayer is so that people playing the campaign together will hopefully bring those same friends with them into multiplayer. 

Real platoon support that is more than a tag next to player names and an emblem.  How about in game platoon leader boards based on wins and an even stronger status for platoons that are competing and winning against teams that are ranked just as high or greater?   

A ranked area in the game specifically for platoons. 

Instead of garbage assignments.  I want a system that rewards players for how much they impact the team goal.  Which is wining the match.  Is it too much to ask that there be things in the game that motivate players to be good team players?  Whether they are in a squad with their friends or playing with randoms. 

Get rid of lengthy animations for reviving. 

Squad leaders should be able to give orders from the map when waiting to revive.

Bring back Commander Mode but it should only be a platoon feature and for proven leaders of that platoon. 
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Communication ping markers: Red color for danger/attention in this area, blue color for the next point of interest, yellow marker for squad leaders to mark scannable area from enemy activity and green marker for squad leaders to mark an area where squad should gather up.
  • shaggysk8er
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think they should make BF6 like BF3 and BF4 combined and ask the community what they would want

• Trokey66
    9140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ....... and ask the community what they would want

And end up with another BFV?

No thanks......
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    ....... and ask the community what they would want

And end up with another BFV?

No thanks......
    You think they listened?  If the had listened, we wouldn't have had two TTK changes...ah, nevermind.