BF4 now only launches from battlelog

KoobusVenter
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I jumped on to play 10 mins ago and when I click start game it opened battlelog in browser. I have been playing the game from origin since it came out and dont want to use battlelog. I dont like the layout, Ive lost all my favourited servers. Whats going on?

Cheers.

Comments

• DaDrunkMonkey
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nobody likes battlelog, not sure why they can't just leave things alone
  • 0ld_yell0w
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nobody likes battlelog, not sure why they can't just leave things alone

nope, I never liked the new UI, it sucks and you cant communicate through it and have to watch a lot of non-bf4 related garbage likw bf1 and BF 5 related trash.
  • EvilMaza
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have same **** today, lunch steam press run bf4 -> lunch origin -> lunch browser and all this **** in 2020 what next lunch app on phone ? i hate all this **** !

• EvilMaza
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    + Use plugin-free game launching not work
  • LordMatticus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Windows 10 , still having the same issue and it worked regular last night. I sued the Plugin-Free Game Launching but that still requires using the Battle-Log to launch the game and find a server. It also takes about 8 minutes to load, lastly it doesn't fix the issue. 
  • J4ksha
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey just sharing what one user said on r/battlefied_4
    ThemRaisins: Easiest way to fix this issue is launch from origin while origin in offline mode, when game launched switch back to online! That wroks for now until issue fixed!!
    Best of luck until EA remembers us.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2588 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The issue should be gone now.