How do you switch teams in community games

Captainrex004
5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I want to do a 2v2 with planes in a community game but when my friends join my game that are already in my squad they joined the side that I am on I wanted to make it so that one friend joins my side and the other two join the other side so how can I make it so that two of them join the other side I heard of something about team switching but I don't know if that's in the paid version or if they got rid of that so is there any like unofficial way to join another side

Comments

• szrz
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    leave and join server so u get into outnumbered team
  • Captainrex004
    Ok I will try that
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14502 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I think the admin can move players between teams
  • Captainrex004
    Yeah I feel like I saw that somewhere but I don't know how to do that. So if somebody could help me with that I would really like it.
  • Captainrex004
    Does anybody know an unofficial kind of trick or something like that like one of the comments said that leaving the server and joining back in could put you on the other team so is there anything like that this is for Xbox by the way
  • ElliotLH
    9660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does anybody know an unofficial kind of trick or something like that like one of the comments said that leaving the server and joining back in could put you on the other team so is there anything like that this is for Xbox by the way

On Xbox you can switch teams simply by opening the profile of someone on the other side, in a non-full squad, and select the option to join their game.
  • Captainrex004
    Well the problem is that nobody is on the other team from the start so I need somebody to be on the other side from the start or a way to put somebody on the other side or for them to join the other side
  • iamwiener
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only way is to squad invite players.
  • ElliotLH
    9660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well the problem is that nobody is on the other team from the start so I need somebody to be on the other side from the start or a way to put somebody on the other side or for them to join the other side
    You'll either need to try the leaving and rejoining method in that case, or have your friends join when they're not in a squad with you in the hopes they'll be put on the other team. 

I'm in an empty Community Games match at the moment and can't see anything explicitly giving the option to move people across teams, but as banning is done through the scoreboard there may be options there.  
  • Captainrex004
    Thank you to everyone who replied to this forum.

I tried the way the person said have my friends join the game without me inviting them to my squad and at least one of them went to the other side. So I will try doing the leaving and rejoining method if that one doesn't work. It seems like as long as I don't invite them to my squad one of them will join the other side and from there on that's all I need to do.

So once again thank you if I need help with this again I will post another comment
  • CrashCA
    1403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ohh.. if only there was a functional RSP
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    That'd be a completely different game.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    That'd be a completely different game.

well it would only help against one issue that shall not be named, balance could improve but would need a constant flow of players to fill up the spots ppl leave after quitting the game/server.
    Unless ofc. DICE starts putting the Private Servers into a quickplay, which seems to never happen anyway and according to DICE themselves if i recall correctlys a huge portion of players are  not using the server browser let alone the filters and i doubt they would specifically look for private games as well....
    we can all agree a functioning RSP needs to be in the development from day one, tagging it on to please a fuming playerbase was just damage-control at best.
  • creepNpeep
    781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hang on, community games are up and running?
    When did that happen?
    I’ve never been able to find CG’s on PS4 🤔

Desperate to find anything that resembles hardcore..
  • ElliotLH
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    When did that happen?

Community Games were released quite a while back and you can sometimes find them in the browser (most I've seen are under-populated though). However the features to make a 'hardcore' mode are yet to be added, so you won't find any with the features you want.
  • creepNpeep
    781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    When did that happen?

Community Games were released quite a while back and you can sometimes find them in the browser (most I've seen are under-populated though). However the features to make a 'hardcore' mode are yet to be added, so you won't find any with the features you want.

Ah ok
  • dariarty
    200 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know what feature's will be added to the Community Games update? Has there been any word on when it's due? I thought it was meant to be towards the end of summer? 
  • CrashCA
    1403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No, No  and Yes.  There is a list of "features" somewhere but likely not that accurate any more.
    So obviously late.. Could argue by 2 years.