BF1 Community forum fun night.BF1 all DLC's 7pm UK time Saturday 21st November

blindsniper63
2573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Recently been sharing a video from years back when we had some great laughs and games on here, chatting with @Crispy_Pinguin @FF-Bulletsponge @Glockodile @oleole56 @Ben8D8over @KaasWoljaap    various guys from GAWA and the Bottle Top Squad ,if anyone from any clan fancy a Beer and Bagfest , and you like chaos and laughter then please come join, if you don't like dying then don't come. We will be doing a giveaway of  2x IRL BF4  Prepare For Battle dog tags and the winners will be chosen on Sunday by random number generator.
If you are up for this then post here just to see some numbers , anyway stay safe and hope to see you on the Battlefield.

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7569 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Sounds good, what platforms?
  • blindsniper63
    2573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds good, what platforms?
      Sorry forgot to mention   Sadly we can only do PS4, 
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
      Sorry forgot to mention   Sadly we can only do PS4, 

But we can try and ask people on pc and Xbox?
  • KaasWoljaap
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • blindsniper63
    Thank you for all the wonderful feedback so i will cancel this community giveaway fun night.Stay safe peeps.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m joining to show who’s boss.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m joining to show who’s boss.
    I think it got cancelled.    
  • blindsniper63
    Thats because of no interest from any clans.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @blindsniper63.  

Thanks for trying to get this going.    If you BTS guys fancy a Tbag fest, I’ll happily pull a few ACES together.    
  • blindsniper63
    We usually have a load of different players from twitter when we do these fun nights, its just that a came across a load of my old vids with all the different platoons in, obviously lots of peeps have moved on.Not sure i can post this here but this is some of the fun nights we do.