BattleField 3? WHat the hell is going on

DarkSoulja3323
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 21
So what in the [removed] is happening with Battlefield 3? is there no game launcher anymore or game menu??? is this all done on the website, what kind of Garbage is this for such a good game??? when i join a game i have to turn off all my plug ins?? and when i do that it wont let me use my mouse or my controller in game???? PLease someone explain to me a simple way to use my mouse in game?? or please someone show me a simple way to use the games regular menu and not this [removed]battle log website that has been [removed] for years.

Comments

• DarkSoulja3323
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 21
    why cant i play this game???/ what in the [removed] is going on with this game. either i cant move my mouse in game, or i cant control anything and im moving my guy around a million miles per hour?????? Please someone help because this is like reading chineese
  • IIPrest0nII
    2484 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hi,

1) I've removed profanity in your posts as it's not allowed on the forums: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest
    2) If you want to get help on these community forums, you should make posts in appropriate way, by following the rules.
  • F0xMilkG0d
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    why cant i play this game???/ what in the [removed] is going on with this game. either i cant move my mouse in game, or i cant control anything and im moving my guy around a million miles per hour?????? Please someone help because this is like reading chineese
    u must open this with game administrator