Permban: '24/7 | DLC Conquest | EPS 60 hz | EPG.GG''.

Ninjaf1sh
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2020
Hi

Aparently I've been permbaned from the server: ''24/7 | DLC Conquest | EPS 60 hz | EPG.GG''.
Reason is i called admin a cheater in chat after my team being nuked two times in a row. No warning, just ban.

I have played BF4 since release and still playing because i like the theme with modern warefare. And I would like to keep playing, but there is not many dedicated servers 24/7, but this server usuly is populated 24/7. 

Anyone being familiar with this server/admin? 
I would like to make a plea. Just wanna play, not going to make such accusations again.

Comments

• SirSpectacle
    824 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you go to the url "epg.gg" it takes you to the server owner's discord. That's probably a good place to plead your case. I see they have an "appeals" channel, so seems like they have a process for rescinding bans. Good luck!
  • MorningTimeCloud
    315 postsMember, Moderator, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The forum isn't the place to appeal a server ban. Closing this. Try and reach out to an admin if possible via their website. If not, there is not much you can do.
This discussion has been closed.