UPDATED: Community Broadcast - New EOR Matchmaking

Comments

• RipGroove99
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2020
    It is rubish, I even get dumped in servers that are nearly empty  or it's keeps on the loading screen for the next map whatever that map is. This things is killing for breakthrough.  It's really breaks BFV. It's worse than the TTK disaster.

Yep, killed it so much that I started playing BF4 again now.
    Post edited by RipGroove99 on
  • AnT1IDoTe
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2020
    If you really have to do skill based matchmaking at launch for Battlefield 2021 have a server browser and a quickmatch option. The quickmatch option comes with skill based matchmaking mode on at all times. quickmatch works on official servers only. The server browser option is reserved for community servers only, where the skill based matchmaking system can be completely turned off by the server owner if he choses to do so. That way you please all 3 crowds. The people that like skill based matchmaking , people that don't like skill based matchmaking and the huge clans where a lot of people can play together on the same server, without the skill based matchmaking system constantly shuffling them between servers. Simple as that. 
    Post edited by AnT1IDoTe on
  • pEteLBC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    just put it back!
  • RipGroove99
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AnT1IDoTe wrote: »
    If you really have to do skill based matchmaking at launch for Battlefield 2021 have a server browser and a quickmatch option. The quickmatch option comes with skill based matchmaking mode on at all times. quickmatch works on official servers only. The server browser option is reserved for community servers only, where the skill based matchmaking system can be completely turned off by the server owner if he choses to do so. That way you please all 3 crowds. The people that like skill based matchmaking , people that don't like skill based matchmaking and the huge clans where a lot of people can play together on the same server, without the skill based matchmaking system constantly shuffling them between servers. Simple as that. 

Yes. We need the option to opt into a skill based setup or not. Quick play would be great for skill based match making and the normal server browser should be left alone. Good idea.
  • 19Romulus84
    140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2020
    @PartWelsh

This is sick and I will write it here and write it again. This game has badly balanced weapons. It cannot be so that a semi-automatic weapon dealing 2.5 times higher damage than an automatic weapon has a slightly lower ROF. Garand, gewerh ... have a ROF of 360 and Lewis only 540. Damage gewerh up to 40 meters 3 bullets, Lewis damage up to 40 meters 6 bullets. This is not fair, and it can be seen on the maps, good players take such weapons and do sick results on the maps, e.g. 60/10 and the second one in the queue has 20/10 is it normal for you? This is not normal because it is not fair.

PS. Like everyone says, fatal change for the worse, roll back this bad change. Everyone says what they expect and they give us such a **** after two years, it is a mockery of us, our time and our intelligence. You don't have to write here, you have to read what we write because I have 2000 hours in BFV and I know this game like my own pocket, read what people write. RETURN THIS FATAL CHANGE.
    Post edited by 19Romulus84 on
  • PmanBBQ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please push that Kill switch asap and roll this back, for all the reasons that have been mentioned in this thread, and simply put a Teamswitch button. Instead, either sort out the rampant cheating or provide us with some nerve-soothing proof that something is actually being done about it. 
  • PoorMatador
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played for a little while today and absolutely disliked the new system. Played 5 games, 3 of which ended up being on the same map. I appreciate the effort to put a teambalancer in the game considering it’s been requested since launch, plus dice is obviously trying it on for size for BF6; however, I really really don’t think this is the way to do it. I play with a fairly good couple of guys, we end up getting top squad most games. We got bounced to a different server after every single game we played, and like I said before 3 out of 5 games we played ended up being on Marita. Seems to me like the balancer on BF4, BF1 was rather effective and less intrusive, would it be too much to ask for that back?
  • RipGroove99
    edited November 2020
    Playing with the same big group of people on a fixed map rotation is sadly the closest thing we get to actually having a community on BFV due to all the Community tools not being available anymore for some mad reason. Even if the team's get scrambled/balanced at the end of the round it doesn't matter because your are still playing and communicating with the same group of people and having a laugh. Having half the sever vanish at the end of the round and all being teleported to their own random severs is absolutely ridiculous, especially for a game that is supposed be team based and community based.
  • G0aPsnpgDinryrn
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is rubish, I even get dumped in servers that are nearly empty  or it's keeps on the loading screen for the next map whatever that map is. This things is killing for breakthrough.  It's really breaks BFV. It's worse than the TTK disaster.

Yep, killed it so much that I started playing BF4 again now.
    LOL downloading BF4 myself at the moment. 
  • RipGroove99
    (Quote)
    LOL downloading BF4 myself at the moment. 

I always forget how great the sound is in BF3 & BF4, and some of the modes like Obliteration with the bomb are so much fun. My only advice to you is to join servers from the web browser and not the in game browser, download a browser plugin that will give you the correct server player count because lots of servers spoof their play count to make people join but when you get there it's empty.
  • VME23
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Me as a solo player, I don't like the idea of playing 2-3 games in a row vs 12-16 premade groups from the same clan. So switching the servers it's a good idea in this regard.
    Also, I would like the mid-round team auto-balancer and End of  Round vote map system to be added to complete this scenario.

I've seen many times when my team's overall player level was around 50 and the enemy's something around 200. I understand that there isn't a SBMM in place, but at least we should balance the overall player level between the both teams.
  • RipGroove99
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    Seems to be a kind of tradition to write this to EA/Dice in advent times:
    REVERT!

I know right!!
  • RipGroove99
    VME23 wrote: »
    Me as a solo player, I don't like the idea of playing 2-3 games in a row vs 12-16 premade groups from the same clan. So switching the servers it's a good idea in this regard.
    Also, I would like the mid-round team auto-balancer and End of  Round vote map system to be added to complete this scenario.

I've seen many times when my team's overall player level was around 50 and the enemy's something around 200. I understand that there isn't a SBMM in place, but at least we should balance the overall player level between the both teams.

A simple team balance at the end of the round would do just fine.
  • phunkynugz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its obvious dice is trying to force sbmm on everyone... Cod players absolutely hate sbmm why would you expect it to work on battlefield? I quit cod because of sbmm and i will be quiting battlefield if you add sbmm.. Sbmm belongs in ranked mode.... We want server browser and we dont want disbanded lobbies.... Map rotation and ping are king
  • RipGroove99
    phunkynugz wrote: »
    Its obvious dice is trying to force sbmm on everyone... Cod players absolutely hate sbmm why would you expect it to work on battlefield? I quit cod because of sbmm and i will be quiting battlefield if you add sbmm.. Sbmm belongs in ranked mode.... We want server browser and we dont want disbanded lobbies.... Map rotation and ping are king

Well said.