Apex Slayers (aS) are recruiting players - BF4 PS4

xXV1TAL1TYXx
40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2020
[u][i][b] APEX SLAYERS [/b][/i][/u]

RECRUITMENT = (X) ON

(aS) are recruiting players that strive to play as an effective team while having fun. Communication, Respect, and Teamwork are essential values that we look for in our players. Our team is international, so we accept players from any country, as long as you can speak english decently. 

WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT TO SEE WHILE BEING IN OUR TEAM? While being part of our team you should expect to see a lot of PRACTICES, COORDINATION / STRATEGY, COMMUNICATION, LAUGHTER, FUNNY BANTER, AND TEAMWORK!! There is no K/D requirement.

If you are interested in joining you must meet the following requirements.

[u][b]REQUIREMENTS: [/b][/u]
-Must speak english
-Must have a mic
-Must be a teamplayer
-Have a sense of humor 
-Must be willing to learn (everyone learns something new in BF4, including me)
Post edited by xXV1TAL1TYXx on

Comments

• brdesta18
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey there. I have seen you guys around on PS4 servers before and in a few games with and against. I'm looking for everything in your description. My Mic is a little finicky sometimes, but I can get to work most of the time, other than that  I can hear. My gamer tag is necimos. I play a lot of conquest, or breakthrough, trying to play mostly hardcore servers now. I do have BF4 and BF1. I did play those a lot back when they first released, but my focus is BFV right now. Add me, maybe I can join a few games with you?
  • dragonborn3603
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm interested
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm interested
    Apologies for the late response dragonborn. Been busy IRL lately. Aside from that, there are 2 things that i would like to tell you. I want you in my team and also, i changed the clan name to (aS) APEX SLAYERS. The name is a bit more catchy and cool. so yeah feel free to apply, here's the link. I'll have to edit the title and change the name if i can LOL! Lets get some games in on BF4 

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/6760182554596989863/
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    Come join our team! We will be preparing for the new BF game when it comes out in 2021. BF4 is going to be our training grounds to build effective teamwork and coordination.
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    Happy New Years everyone!!! 
  • jamie3124jamue
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    What maps do y’all play on?
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    What maps do y’all play on?
    We play on all of the base maps. Modes ranging from TDM, Conquest and Domination. Our server is EAST US. You can find it on BF4 PS4 by typing in (aS) or APEX SLAYERS. Hope this answered your question.
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    BUMP!!
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    All players from around the world are able to join our team! Doesn't matter what country you are from, as long as you can speak english decently. 
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    Now currently have 11 members. Come join and help our team grow strong! :)
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    15 members strong and still growing! Had our first clan war last week, and looking forward for more to come. Check out my vid with my team vs (MR) in a 5v5. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe (i do youtube for fun). If you are also looking for a competitive team or want to learn and experience this first hand, join us and we can learn and grow together! 

Round 1:

Round 2: