How to dramatically improve KD Ratio - UPDATED WITH PS5 Results

Comments

• PackersDK
    956 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But how does one dramatically improve KPM?

Could you please not do this? Keep your tit for tat exchanges in one thread, and not derail the entire forum, please. 
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4813 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PackersDK said:
    But how does one dramatically improve KPM?

Could you please not do this? Keep your tit for tat exchanges in one thread, and not derail the entire forum, please. 

Yes - what he fails understand is that this dismissive post belittling my stats says more about him than me.....proves my point really.
  • MarxistDictator
    5340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well better KD is simple, don’t die or as much. Wanted some real insights...
  • Forkbeard84
    2046 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2020

One way is to main the RSC smg.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4813 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This topic seems to have prompted some positive feedback and friendly discussion. You didn't find it useful, no problem. No need for you to hang around. 

Your post is meaningless.

It amounts to 'I'm not interested, durrrr....." 

Perhaps I should have downloaded the Symthic stats of every gun I used.  I know you like reading them. 
  • MarxistDictator
    5340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You’ve literally posted more of my player stats than I have any gun stats in conversation with you. I thought KD would be beyond obvious to anyone. KPM would be something that would require advice or playing well.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    I don’t think you understood the point of this thread. But never mind. It was about quantifying the benefit.

You are only in this thread to troll. Did you have anything of consequence to add?
  • MarxistDictator
    Nah just excited for some more updates. After 4 years you’re starting to get the basics down. You’ll get there one day bud.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    I’ll be sure to message you personally when I present further updates.

I’l never be a great BF1 player. But I’m happy with where I have got to. I have age very much against me.

I enjoy doing the best I can, whilst chewing the fat with friends.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I’l never be a great BF1 player. But I’m happy with where I have got to. I have age very much against me.

Enjoying games is where it’s at.

I average about seven hours of gaming a week; mostly on the weekend. Perfect way to decompress.

Maybe I’m doing it wrong though. Maybe I should purchase a second desk (first one is in the den; my wife uses it to WFM), a 19” gaming monitor, a “gaming” chair, sit 10” from the screen and play eight hours a day. That sounds so amazing...

• Sciolist
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Other things which may affect this just off the top of my head. The player base has some newer players due to the price point of the game, they die more often. Performance of local ISP networks from considerably greater usage recently unevenly affecting the player base. You got good?

So apart from your apparently statistical analysis being no such thing, I’d like to share in the joy of your marginal K/D increase. Yay for you.
  • MarxistDictator
    edited December 2020
    yeah doing well is so unenjoyable and boring. Sometimes I just redeploy so I can capture some of that magic that is sitting in the respawn screen. Dying makes my toes curl with excitement.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    Sciolist said:
    Other things which may affect this just off the top of my head. The player base has some newer players due to the price point of the game, they die more often. Performance of local ISP networks from considerably greater usage recently unevenly affecting the player base. You got good?

So apart from your apparently statistical analysis being no such thing, I’d like to share in the joy of your marginal K/D increase. Yay for you.
    More FF Trolling. Yawn.  Not worth responding to. 

• Greeny_Huwjarz
    yeah doing well is so unenjoyable and boring. Sometimes I just redeploy so I can capture some of that magic that is sitting in the respawn screen. Dying makes my toes curl with excitement.
    I'm sorry, were you trying to make a post relevant to the thread? Who said doing well was unenjoyable and boring? I must have missed that. 

I'm beginning to think that you are incapable of understanding the point of the thread. It's about the net increase in performance that the new hardware brings, whilst as much as possible) holding other factors constant.  It wasn't a comment on good or bad play. If you are still only in this thread to deride my own performance, then you really should take your low quality trolling elsewhere.  Its got nothing to do with the thread. 

As was already printed out by @PackersDK, you are just derailing. Just like the FF guys that have nothing of value to add.....
  • Sciolist
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sciolist said:

No troll at all. Just pointing out variables you haven’t included. Your unwillingness to budge from your own view is entirely expected though. Consistent to the end. Happy K/D padding.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    Sciolist said:
    Sciolist said:

No troll at all. Just pointing out variables you haven’t included. Your unwillingness to budge from your own view is entirely expected though. Consistent to the end. Happy K/D padding.
    OK - I'll play.

I'm not aware of any decrease in prices of BF1 in that period. Are you?  - Let's open that up to the community; has anyone seen a major increase in new players to the game relevant to the data period that I collected data? 

The price of the game as largely been static for some time as far as I am aware and I have not seen any above normal increase in players recently specifically in US East servers.  Server numbers have been pretty static for a pretty long time. Have you seen that evidence?   There has also been very little increase in active server counts since since the PS5 launch (where the game is given away free) due to the WELL KNOWN scarcity of PS5 consoles. DICE even put UP the price of the DLC's (to try to ride on the back of new PS5 players), which is further evidence that your speculation is ill informed 'off the top fo your head' nonsense.

Furthermore much of the data I provided (monitor only) was prior to PS5 launch anyway. 

Your second point is laughable - you are now telling me that there have been seismic shifts in them performance of ISP's across half of the US continent.  Cool story bro. Perhaps you could lets us know of some of these seismic ISP problems! I provided data over several weeks and across literally hundreds of games. I think that if there had been major ISP problems affecting players playing BF1 we might have heard about them in these forums.

Like I said. FF trolling. Is not even intelligent trolling.  It's low intelligence trolling.  Nothing more than expected. 
  • lordmay
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hi Greeny thought I'd check out the forums, first time in ages. Still going strong I see. You have a ps5 now? I'm hoping to get one soon. Might have to look into a monitor if it's worth it thanks for the info. Your stats look good to me! Take it easy mate.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    lordmay said:

Hi Greeny thought I'd check out the forums, first time in ages. Still going strong I see. You have a ps5 now? I'm hoping to get one soon. Might have to look into a monitor if it's worth it thanks for the info. Your stats look good to me! Take it easy mate.
    Hey Adam - good to hear from you. Thanks for the kind message.  I appreciate it. When you get your PS5, boot up BF1 and come and join us for a game! It would be good to catch up. 
  • MarxistDictator
    There’s lots of new players on X1 because EA access was bundled into Xbox game pass. You can even find servers in BF Hardline again and there are so many bad players in BF1 all the moderately informed players team swap and stack one team almost every game. So many blowouts.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    I play on PlayStation.   Try again.