So what is everyone playing instead of BFV?

2»

Comments

• Toxic_CA
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cyberpunk

For the most part, it runs fine on my pc. When I'm done, I have a giant backlog to get through. The division, ghost recon, spiderman, horizon zero dawn, ghost of tshumi(whatever it's called) and so many more
  • RipGroove99
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    Cyberpunk

For the most part, it runs fine on my pc. When I'm done, I have a giant backlog to get through. The division, ghost recon, spiderman, horizon zero dawn, ghost of tshumi(whatever it's called) and so many more

I'm staying away from cyberpunk until I can build a new PC with the next iteration of the 3080 (ti or super or whatever) and 11th gen Intel. By then the games bugs should be worked out and I'll be able to play Ultra at 3440x1440 Ultrawide.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I typically play siege and bf1.

However, I picked up Cold War over the weekend at the recommendations of @HardAimedKid and @OprahSpreadEagle .

Delicious at 120fps, but...

tenor.gif
  • esolo09
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF4 campaign and BF1, occasionally... but right now im playing a lot of cyberpunk