In DX11 on my setup i ran the game with medium settings, AA completely off, textures on high, using 1.8GB Vram which is below my cards max capacity.
CPU hovering around the 80% mark rarely moving from it. However after playing 3 matches my performance was steadily declining from that nice 60-120FPS, dropping to 10FPS and stuttering here and there, noticed BF1 is using only 86% of my RAM and my page file is over 20GB!!!!!!!!! BF1 is using 20GB of my page file, which means it is using my HDD as RAM.
Clearly 8GB RAM is not enough.
However i went and tried DX12, it is amplified more with DX12, it uses more system memory, i got 30FPS at the same settings gradually dropping to 1FPS then i got device hung and game crash.