Looking for a few good soldiers.

Gettobott
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2020
Very new, Looking for people (primarily battlefield on PC) players to get in on the grown level .
We need people who can help with the construction and growth  of the Clan .
We have all the resources just not the people.
As it stands 3 members is what we  have but we always have fun.
Nothing is established for now but would love to get something going. We have been playing battlefield since BF 1942 - BFV.
Open for any age group I'm a grandpa so it doesn't matter to me as long as your mature. 
If your interested just leave a reply and we can hook up in discord and discuses the details.
Or just play some Battlefield  and get to now each other. 

Sincerely  yours Gettobott
Post edited by Gettobott on

Comments

• cheif_big_clouds
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m definitely interested but only on BF1
  • Dreambreath
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm looking for people to play with again. All my platoon friends don't even play bf anymore.
  • Gettobott
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well your welcome to join us any time brother 
  • Gettobott
    I'm looking for people to play with again. All my platoon friends don't even play bf anymore.
    well your welcome to join us any time brother 
  • Gettobott
    I’m definitely interested but only on BF1
    all are welcome man
  • cheif_big_clouds
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you on PlayStation
  • Gettobott
    oh no sorry pc
  • Gettobott
    Are you on PlayStation
    sorry i forgot to put PC my fault man
  • TrunkzJr
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 1
    Gettobott said:
    Very new, Looking for people (primarily battlefield on PC) players to get in on the grown level .
    Nothing is established for now but would love to get something going. We have been playing battlefield since BF 1942 - BFV.
    Open for any age group I'm a grandpa so it doesn't matter to me as long as your mature. 
    If your interested just leave a reply and we can hook up in discord and discuses the details.

Sounds like you'd be better off joining ours and helping run it if interested, Battlefield community since 2003 - https://discord.gg/unitedwestand
    We have people in the 30's 40's and 50's (37 myself), feel free to pop in tho always good to play Battlefield with Adults.

• Gettobott
    TrunkzJr said:
    Gettobott said:

Sounds like you'd be better off joining ours and helping run it if interested, Battlefield community since 2003 - https://discord.gg/unitedwestand
    We have people in the 30's 40's and 50's (37 myself), feel free to pop in tho always good to play Battlefield with Adults.

maby i will jump in for a couple of games and see if its for me .
    if thats cool with you