Fastest Way To Raise My Kdr

NeutralCircle92
13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2020
What are some pro tips to bring my kdr up faster,normally I use the automatico and the mg15,I usually play operrations and tdm.What are some good guns to use and easy gamemodes that stack you lots of kills.I checked my kdr 2 months ago,it was a 0.72,now its a 0.79 

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Easiest way is to play operations and camp in an Arty truck. Don't do this.

Instead just enjoy the game, stick close to other players and learn the maps. Knowing the flow of where people will be means you're prepared for the fight.
  • ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Definitely not, unless they enjoy being universally hated haha

--

In addition the the great advice A_al_K_pacino_A gave, play around with all the guns and find the ones which work best for you. It's also worth keeping an eye on the mini map since there's plenty of spotting in BF1 (you can also change the zoom of the mini map so you can see more). If you play on console you can also change your trigger sensitivity so you can use less of a press to fire.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe try playing medic abit more so you can self heal alot more rather than taking cover waiting get your health back...i used to play support had a 3.80 KD...switched to medic now its 4.18 KD so it helps alot.
  • NeutralCircle92
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

--

In addition the the great advice A_al_K_pacino_A gave, play around with all the guns and find the ones which work best for you. It's also worth keeping an eye on the mini map since there's plenty of spotting in BF1 (you can also change the zoom of the mini map so you can see more). If you play on console you can also change your trigger sensitivity so you can use less of a press to fire.
    ElliotLH said:

--

Yeah I might try shotguns,sucked at it first in bf5 ,got practice and became really good,I've tried them a few times in bf1 but it felt harder
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1937 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here are the bestest guns for each class (Ofc open for discussion)

Medic: Farquahr Hill Optical (best mediumrange & magsize allows for some spray & pray action)
    Assault: Hellriegel Defensive. 120 bullets... You litterally have to never reload that thing. Also: It comes with a bipod for easy target acquisition.
    Support: Madsen.... Simply because its danish...! (This is not for debate guys!)
    Recon: DONT!

If above cant help you improve your KDR... I will hereby summon Mr. @Greeny_Huwjarz himself... :smile:

He will happily explain the 3 steps to success in BF1 are:
    - Use Xim
    - Play on a PS5 + gaming monitor
    - run in a squad

• PackersDK
    943 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The obvious advice is start camping/play defensively.

You are already playing Ops, which is a good start. Try playing defense as much as possible. Ditch TDM and play Domination, if you absolutely have to play a small mode. 

You may or may not get more kills -  but you certainly should get less deaths. If not, you’re doing it wrong. 

Note that this is advice for better KDR, not for having more fun in BF1. Anyway, I’m sure the correct-way-to-play puritans will jump me for suggesting camping :-D
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4756 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Medic: Farquahr Hill Optical (best mediumrange & magsize allows for some spray & pray action)
    Assault: Hellriegel Defensive. 120 bullets... You litterally have to never reload that thing. Also: It comes with a bipod for easy target acquisition.
    Support: Madsen.... Simply because its danish...! (This is not for debate guys!)

If above cant help you improve your KDR... I will hereby summon Mr. @Greeny_Huwjarz himself... :smile:

- Use Xim
    - run in a squad

Ha ha.

Not sure about item 1, but I. Can confirm that the other two are absolutely right.

Running with a squad and seeing how they move around the map and helping each other makes an incredible difference.

Of course some squads are better than others, so choose well. But most importantly, have fun.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1937 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4

- Use Xim
    - run in a squad

Ha ha.

Not sure about item 1, but I. Can confirm that the other two are absolutely right.

Running with a squad and seeing how they move around the map and helping each other makes an incredible difference.

Of course some squads are better than others, so choose well. But most importantly, have fun.
    Do you consider shouting at a computerscreen as being fun... Nevermind I aske... Just got reminded, that you are british and havent been at the stadium for almost an entire year... :-)
  • Forkbeard84
    1985 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When you die, dont skip. Wait as long as possible for a medic to revive you. If you get revived, it wont count as a death.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

- Use Xim
    - run in a squad

Awful weapon choices sorry lol. Hellriegal defensive as assault? Lol what? But whatever your opinion is different but that gun is terrible and arguably one of the worst assault weapons in the game.
  • sendjes
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Best way is:
    Not worrying about your KD.
  • dA_9_eL_81

- Use Xim
    - run in a squad

Awful weapon choices sorry lol. Hellriegal defensive as assault? Lol what? But whatever your opinion is different but that gun is terrible and arguably one of the worst assault weapons in the game.
    And your suggestion for best Assault weapon would be.....?
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    With versatility like aiming down sights and hip fire I’d have to say the MP18 trench. For going try hard ( which I did regularly ) SMG 0/8.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4756 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    With versatility like aiming down sights and hip fire I’d have to say the MP18 trench. For going try hard ( which I did regularly ) SMG 0/8.
    I agree. MP18 Trench is the best. 
  • Ronin9572
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

And it's just so satisfying to use too!
  • MrNaion
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just continue playing and it will increase eventually
  • Swam1_Bam1
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sendjes said:
    Best way is:
    Not worrying about your KD.

I would agree with that
    You see, it's not a simulation if you think about the reality. In real life, there's only one life, so, don't worry about the ratio, you'll never beat the top players. Well, apart from that 1 in thousand that does, but for 999 ...

It's weird if you think about it, but the ratio is irrelevant for a loss or a win in any round. The team will win or lose with whatever ration you have.
  • Swam1_Bam1
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ronin9572 said:

And it's just so satisfying to use too!

I just discovered the SMG 08 - I know, it's 2021, but that's how the world is running now.

I'm looking at a lot of videos on YT : which is the best gun, and it turns out: you got to find it yourself.
    The Lewis gun was my favorite ... but it's not an assault gun, and you can't have AT grenades with it
    But now I have the SMG 08, and AT grenades, I'm not sure what other combo is better - for me.

Saving for the Hellriegel, we'll see how that turns out