CALLING ALL PS4 BF4 PLAYERS AND CLANS!! This is how we revive the COMP scene for 5v5 DOM and CQ

xXV1TAL1TYXx
40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
For all those that are in clans and do clan wars or scrims for 5v5 Domination, Conquest or any other mode let me ask you this.... How often is your team getting scrims in? Is it hard finding teams that are interested in playing against you? Do you wish you could get more scrims in often? What if i told you there is a way! Now before anyone says "The competitive scene is dead" i want you to listen and read closely. Yes the competitive scene is kinda dead, not gonna lie. But do you know why it is dead? It's because of us, THE PLAYERS. Most teams that still play nowadays are either strictly casual pub stompers, or they are teams that are hungry and looking for scrims/ clan wars but have no luck. But there is a way to revive the competitive scene, and that is by players like yourself creating your team, recruiting players and asking other teams for scrims. 

Lets be real here, the amount of players that play BF4 on PS4 is still pretty good, and majority of that population are in no clan at all. Just random players. Enough to make decent sized teams for many people looking to build a clan.

How do you go about building up your team with members though? Simple, rent a server for your desired timespan, promote your clan and mention that you are recruiting. All you gotta do is wait for people to message you, or ask players that get your attention to see if they would like to join. 

By doing this, we can revive the competitive scene and also increase the amount of servers available to join and play on as well. More variety = more fun 

I myself, will be taking part in making sure that teams will have another team to face, by building one myself as well. If any future member of mine wants to build their own team too, they are also welcome to do so. More clans means more fun and friendly competition.

So if any of you reading this have been thinking about building a team but are hesistant to do so, just do it. Create one and see what happens, but be patient. It does take a handful of time and effort but it is so worth it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!

#LetsMakeBF4GreatAgain

Comments

• xXV1TAL1TYXx
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BUMP!!
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    If anyone that see's this and ends up creating their own clan, feel free to advertise it on this post too!! :smile:
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    Bump!!
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    bump!!
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    Since new years eve is tomorrow, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :smile:
  • SANDOKK
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GOODLUCK!
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    SANDOKK said:
    GOODLUCK!
    Why thank you!! It's an ambitious yet a long shot of a goal but, i'll do my best to make it happen. :D Happy new years to you SANDOKK!
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Game is dead, but good luck! Hopefully BF6 brings back the comp scene that BF1 and BF5 killed.
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    Game is dead, but good luck! Hopefully BF6 brings back the comp scene that BF1 and BF5 killed.
    A dead game has at least 1000-2000 players. PS4 has well over that (i'll see if i can find specific numbers). It's way more populated than XBOX for sure.

Aside from that, there are still clans around on PS4 that do scrims, but some are pickier than others. Which is why i want to build my own clan up, and hope that a couple of my members build their own teams. That way, we have a group of a couple of clans ready to do friendly scrims as much as we want if asking other teams fail.
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx

Checked on gamstat.com for BF4 PS4. As of November 19th, 2020 there are 16.2 million people playing BF4 on the PS4. Far from a dead game i'd say. Take a look yourself if you are curious about it. Players just got to create teams, that's all. We decide whether comp is alive or not. People just need to build teams, that's all :smile: 
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    Bump!!! Who here plans on building their own team on BF4 PS4? Lets see some more clans in the game, and less tagless players :) 
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    BUMP!!!!
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People tend not to build teams on old games.
  • xXV1TAL1TYXx
    also because not many players know what battlelog is in our current time.