Exchange\Trade skin. Why is the same exchange hanging for the 2nd week? And 30 days operations

2»

Comments

• bleachee
    991 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And we rotated from Supply Drop to Supply Drop 2.0. Haha. 2.0 is actually an improvement I'll admit. SP can be a decent time when teams are matched but the thing that kills the game mode is players who make no attempt to play the objective.
  • RossP317
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well the exchange got updated this morning but now Ops rotation?  Hopefully they'll get that fixed soon.

Now doing a mix of weapons and vehicle in skin exchange too. I've got 8 more skins to get and thinking the end is nigh!
  • Ronin9572
    1455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bleachee wrote: »
    And we rotated from Supply Drop to Supply Drop 2.0. Haha. 2.0 is actually an improvement I'll admit. SP can be a decent time when teams are matched but the thing that kills the game mode is players who make no attempt to play the objective.

I love a good SP match, but those are rare now. Ppl just edge of the map camping and never playing the drops so it's just a one sided flop.
  • bleachee
    991 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    bleachee wrote: »

I love a good SP match, but those are rare now. Ppl just edge of the map camping and never playing the drops so it's just a one sided flop.

Yep. That is exactly my experience. I played maybe a dozen rounds of Supply Drop last week. Maybe a quarter of the games were enjoyable. The rest were one side wrecking the other because half of the team was sniping from the spawn zone. You really feel the imbalance of non PTFO players in small game modes.
  • SteIIio_Kontos
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 19
    Well the exchange got updated this morning but now Ops rotation?  Hopefully they'll get that fixed soon.
    I hope to! So sad! I and (and many other player) noticed that the game began to lag, friezes, fall of fps. Seemingly, they reduced the number of servers, thereby increasing the load on them, now I cannot play. (considering that I have a PC - ****).
  • Forkbeard84
    2042 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RossP317 wrote: »

Now doing a mix of weapons and vehicle in skin exchange too. I've got 8 more skins to get and thinking the end is nigh!

You only have eight skins left to completely fill up all your inventory of skins!? I thought I was doing get good I think I’m around 50 skins left to get and I’ve been collecting forever. I am impressed, congratulations!
  • RossP317
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19

You only have eight skins left to completely fill up all your inventory of skins!? I thought I was doing get good I think I’m around 50 skins left to get and I’ve been collecting forever. I am impressed, congratulations!

I don't get out much.....😂

More specifically, I taken advantage of the few times we've had battlepack giveaway glitches and played like a demon for the duration.

Oh, and I might also currently have 2,555 hrs playtime.....
  • SteIIio_Kontos

My friend spend 4 years, to get all skins. last two skinks hi try get over 1 yeah!
  • SteIIio_Kontos
    And again we dont have the operations! OMFG Dice\EA. 
  • Ronin9572
    1455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And again we dont have the operations! OMFG Dice\EA. 

Yeah I was really surprised to hear ppl talking about the skins being changed and when I logged in there was no Operations Campaign.