Total Newb looking to learn and play as a team

MrMark740
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Like the title says, I'm a total newb. I'm an older guy, 55. I played BF2 and a few others years ago but not since. I just got BF5 and I'm lost. Very different. I'd like to meet some players and/or teams that would have the patience to team up with me as I learn and help me to learn everything. I enjoy the team play aspect of these games and want to play with/as a team. Not with/as the lone wolves. If you're able to add me as a friend on the game, add MrMark740. If not, I'll check back in occasionally to see if my post has any replies. Again, being a total newb, I suck so be ready to be patient, to answer dumb questions, and to show me the ropes if you hit me up.  I'm in Ohio, USA.  Thanx!

Comments

• saltyvanilabalz
    Hey MrMark
    I just turned 50 myself and still addicted to video games. Glad to hear I'm not alone! Battlefield is so much more enjoyable when teamwork is involved. Being able to team up cap a flag, revive your bud, get out and repair your tank....
    Problem when playing for me is finding people who also want to share a team experience. Its a pain trying to add someone as a friend while playing.
    This seems like a good place to meet players.
    I can't aim for ****, never could, never will.. But I sure can throw a med pack when needed. Ha ha..
    I am new to bf5 and bf1. Trying to learn the maps, vehicles and rank up weapons.
    I will add you next time I'm online.

Have fun out there

Pete,

My ID is saltyvanilabalz
  • MrMark740
    Sounds good Pete. I tried to add you on Origin but no luck. Not sure how/if to add in game. Hopefully run into you in-game.
  • saltyvanilabalz
    Couldn't find you either... Are you on PC or console?
    Good luck out there
  • MrMark740
    edited January 6
    I should have given that info in my original post but then again, I did say I’m a newb. Hahaha. I am playing on PC.
  • PlayZX81
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi all, I am 51 addicted to gaming since 14yrs old on my rubber keyboard ZX84 but unbelievably, never played ‘multiplayer’!! Ridiculus and hard to believe i know, but this forum i spotted is a great staring point. Get in touch and love to join the team. Any battlefield, tho little experience.
    ID is LJak69 on xbox and pc. LJackH on ps4.
    Cheers
    Ian