Me and my friends I use to play with really are asking ourselfs sometimes about the skill lvl on BFV players...
There is too often you get into a team that have no clue whats going on in the game, dosent matter what rank they are, there comes in many forms so to say.
What do I mean with all of this?
1. Alot of players dont have any game sense what so ever it feels like, sometimes everyone runs around like headless chickens and just going to the closest objective they can instead of thinking in a more tactical/logical way.
2. The team is so slow to react to what the enemy team is doing. Lets talk Paficic storm for an example, D is a popular spot but sometimes your team or the enemy team is focusing too much in holding it making it easy for the other team to capture every other objective and then lose the game due to this simple reason becuse they will not react or see that the enemy team is capping their backline. Having your backline is acually very important, having those you know the enemy is probably not behind you and even if they are its only 1-2 squad instead of alot of squads due to having a objective to spawn at. Also if you have your backline, try to flank to get your enemies backline, if they are on D defending like crazy, go for their backline and sooner or later then will need to take that back and D will probably we capped by your team. I dont know how many times me and my squad have done this and turned around games and won it due to this simple things.
3. Players dosent play their classes right, this happens alot. 3.1Assaults should try to go for tanks or planes depending on their setup but often you see tanks playing with the other team becuse its only one assault trying to take the tank out or there is none assault trying to do anything at all.. Its really frustating when sometimes your team have 60-70% assaults but their tanks havent died at all but if assaults do their job right the tanks are not a big issue... 3.2 Medics, some medics dont care for resses at all, as a medic you are there to support your team with smokes/revives to keep bodies up on objectives areas or also when pushing, keeping your teammates up instead of just thinking you can do it on your own is one of the key to win the game and save a ticket. 3.3 Support, acually, I havent much to say about support class, many of those I have seen have acually done a preatty good job. 3.4 Recon, I have seen so many snipers just trying to get around to get free kill instead of helping your team out with cover on objectives and sometimes you get too many snipers in one game and you lose becuse everyone are camping and if you see that there might be too many snipers in one game, think of changing your class for that game.
4. Tanks! Some players who take tanks are just camping and getting free kills and are to afraid about their KD instead of helping your team winning by using your tank in the right way to help the infantry while they also help you to survive (hard combo to get right but it works if doing right.)
5. Communication! What!? Does this game have a chat? And a squad voice?! WHAAAAT!? Some players are acually trying to give out info in chat or to your squad about important info but some have just turned off the chat and the squad voice... Why? Its an team game and you wont win it solo. If players read chat they could get alot of important info about what the enemies does, I try to point it out in chat if a objective soon will be under attack or if the enemy are flanking somewhere.. Also I have acually meet some really nice and good teamplay teammates that use voice and that makes your squad 100% better tbf. (shoutout to Tbag Platoon and others with no platoon tag that I use to play with!).
6. Players dont "Q"/mark players when they are down, I dont know how many times I have tried to revive a squadmate and they are not Qing the player who killed them or even when they sit in a corner and the downed squadmate see the person he dont Q the enemy, its more important to look where I am and look if I am coming over or not...
7. Its so often you are tagging a downed teammate that you are coming to them and they just bleeding out anyway, even sometimes when you are like 5-15 meters away from them but you stay to revive someone else befor him and they just bleeds out..
Dont get me wrong, there is some really good players in this game, what do I mean with good players? Skills are certain one of it but also just having the teamplay, calling out where enemies are/Qing where they are doing alot, trying to save their squadmates even if it can cost them their own life, I dont know how many times I just go for a ress where I could get killed easly and saved a squadmate and have got away alive (ofc some obvious revives should not be taken), having game sense in general for games like this and can acually think tactical is making you a very good player overall and even if you are not that great at aiming you will still get better on it over time.
I have surley forgot to mention something or dont explain it good enough but all I really want in this game is to have challencing rounds against the other team, I hate winning by alot and also losing by alot, when you have those even games with just 1-70 tickets apart you know it was a close game and if the losing team would just have done a littlebit better they could have won and if the winning team would have let up on what they did they could have been the losing team. With this thread I just hope that more players will think about what I have said in here becuse meeting more players that have the same mindset like you that some of other platoons I have meet against and in the same team are so much more fun due to the challence it gives and also gives a better gameplay experience for yourself.
I gonna end this thread to hope that all of you will have a good new year however you are planning on spending it. Have a good day!