keybinding/ keyboard problem

vladis2711
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I am a new one here. I have a few problems with this game , such a problems I have never been through during  playing other ones.  When I change a weapon (whether it is through numlock button or mouse button, does not matter/ suddenly my weapon always shoot a one hit. Pretty hard to play a sillent approach as You can imagine.  Using stens or german version of  automatic rifle is not possible becasue when I take them or pick them from inventory they are on constant mode of automatic fire and they stop shooting only If  I  hit fire button (some kind of a reverse approach or whatever I dunno/ same with a hammer or a key. These tools are acting as they are on a constant mode of automatic fire or hitting. Jump button is the same as fire button at  vehicles however this is the only hint I was able to find. Other than that nothing. But there is clearly some bug at keyboard setting.

Could you guys help me?
Thank You!

P:S. I play on PC .

Comments

• OskooI_007
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you try resetting the key bindings?
  • vladis2711
    Did not help. What I noticed is that keybindings or controls  do what they are supossed to do at the start of the game or after restarting the mission. But after only few minutes everything goes from bad to worse.
  • OskooI_007
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do you have something like Xbox controller plugged in?
  • vladis2711
    So. I have just found out that there is pretty similar problem when I am playing  FPS actions such as CS global offensive, resident evil 3 or battlefield 1. It can not be coincidence . But there should not be a problem with computer perfomance level because games such as witcher 3  /with all datadisks and dlc/  orread dead redemption 2 are being played without any problem. My imagination is too short to understand or explain where the problem can be. :(
    If you have any idea please give me a note.
    Thank you very much