Movement bug

Ey3lll
7 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
For some reason, I am getting a weird movement bug.
Whenever im sprinting for example, every 2 seconds I go really slowly and then it goes back to normal. I tried looking everywhere and could not find a solution, please help.

Its kinda like this: 
Only difference is that I can actually run for a few seconds and then it does that, It goes back to normal for another like 2 seconds and does it again.

It is not related to the server because it happens in every single server

Comments

• OskooI_007
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do you see connection error icon on the right side of the screen when this happens?
  • Ey3lll
    Only sometimes, but rarely
  • OskooI_007
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's a network performance graph you can enable under settings / gameplay / advanced. See if it shows any packetloss when the movement bug happens.
  • Ey3lll
    My Latency spikes by around 10-20
  • Ey3lll
    Oh and also my Netw VTRN goes red 30+
  • OskooI_007
    Packet loss is what usually causes movement issues. Do you play on Xbox?
  • Ey3lll
    Nah i play on pc, I have an RTX 3070 and Ryzen 3700x
  • ragnarok013
    3948 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ey3lll said:
    Whenever im sprinting for example, every 2 seconds I go really slowly and then it goes back to normal. I tried looking everywhere and could not find a solution, please help.

Its kinda like this: 
    Only difference is that I can actually run for a few seconds and then it does that, It goes back to normal for another like 2 seconds and does it again.

Ey3lll  I'm interested in seeing what your network graph looks like when this is happening. I recommend enabling it to see if anything looks wrong. Does this only happen in BF1 or in other Battlefield titles and even other games? Are you using a wired connection or wireless?
  • Ey3lll
    I can share screens with you on discord to show you, And no, I don't own more battlefield games other than hardline which is not installed on my pc, and I have not tested it on other games. I am also using a wireless connection, although I will be switching soon
  • Ey3lll
    can anyone help?
  • Ey3lll
    Ey3lll said:

Its kinda like this: 

Ey3lll  I'm interested in seeing what your network graph looks like when this is happening. I recommend enabling it to see if anything looks wrong. Does this only happen in BF1 or in other Battlefield titles and even other games? Are you using a wired connection or wireless?
    I just tested it in CSGO and battlefront II and it does happen.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not technical at all but that looks like all types of connection problems so the first thing you need to do is try a wired connection.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ey3lll said:
    Ey3lll said:

Its kinda like this: 

I just tested it in CSGO and battlefront II and it does happen.
    Get a new HDMI cable or a new monitor.