Can't launch BF4 through battlelog!

DrWunder
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi,
I've tried playing BF4 today but it doesn't work at all.
Everytime I open origin and press play on BF4 it opens Battlelog and then I select a server and it says that I must log in to origin, which I already have.
I have tried pressing "Start origin" and it nothing happens, it just says that it's waiting for origin to be ready.
I don't have adblock.
I have tried all browsers I own, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and my main one, Mozilla Firefox, but to no avail.
If I start Battlelog on a browser and press  "Start origin" before opening origin itself, simply nothing happens.
Nothing works, I've searched everywhere but all I can find was that you should disable some "plugin-free" setting, well, I tried that but it automatically reenables itself.
By the way, this happens if I try to play on community servers, official servers and test range.
Can someone please assist me? I have looked forward to BF4 all day and now I'm just upset.

Comments

• soupy48
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have you tried a repair using Origin?
  • InzuchtIwan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey,
    I have the same problem. I've found a couple of old threads about this error and tried allmost every solution besides reinstalling everything.
    That includes repairing the game through origin, disableling the firewall and addblocker and starting everthing as administrator.
    It is just frustrating that a game this old is still having issues, I was really looking forward to playing a little.