Semi Auto

SevaKL
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Boys and girls,

Please help me out with this.. What’s the best Semi auto rifle in-game and what specs do you use?

Comments

• 123loreni
    304 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Breda with single burst mode and 1.5x zoom

Turner smile with 1.5 zoom or 2x zoom (2x zoom looks weird)

M1 Carabin with 3x zoom

Selbstlader with 3x zoom

Karabin as meta weapon

• Noodlesocks
    3740 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Turner is my favourite with the 20 round upgrade.
  • The_BERG_366
    2816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on what range you want to play. All of them are pretty good tbh. If you want straight up minimum ttk nothing beats the ag/m42. Otherwise the Turner is probably the best all-rounder (I personally use quick ads, detachable mags and a 3x on it though).
  • Kapelmuur
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My personal list, playing on console, semi's as my favorite guns in the game and like to play objective, which means that slow ROF guns with bad hip fire aren't really an option (sorry Selb 1916 and Johnson):

Best all around semi: MAS 44
    Best semi for larger/open maps: Karabin
    Most versatile semi: Ag/m42
    Honorable mention: Garand (not heavy load)

Semi I really want to like but only seems to work well in specific situations: Gewehr 1-5
  • Hawxxeye
    7959 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am glad Breda got a mention.
    Btw, it seems the M2 carbine on single fire mode feels a lot like a semi auto to me at least
  • 123loreni
    edited January 10
    It's not just which weapon but which weapon with which zoom.

That's why I'd vote for "add what zoom did the enemy used"

The way I see it - Selb, Carabine and Breda all have over 20 rounds per clip. Why choose anything else?
  • 123loreni
    Hawxxeye said:
    Btw, it seems the M2 carbine on single fire mode feels a lot like a semi auto to me at least
    It has great 1.5x visiblity and somehow sux with 3x zoom.

One example where if you pick the right zoom it can suddenly become a better gun.

• Hawxxeye
    7959 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    123loreni said:
    Hawxxeye said:

One example where if you pick the right zoom it can suddenly become a better gun.

which one has the 3x zoom issue? Breda or m2?
  • 123loreni
    Hawxxeye said:
    123loreni said:
    Hawxxeye said:

which one has the 3x zoom issue? Breda or m2?
    imo Breda sux with 3x zoom yet excells in 1.5x zoom.

has damage less than selb and more than garant.
  • KMAsterisk
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M1A1 modded.....

There is no bad SAR in the game, it comes down to playstyle.

Close range the 1-5 + the ammo capacity. The Turner with irons and the 20 capacity are another.

The Gewher 43 isn't the monster it once was, but it or the Karabin are strong at medium +.