Let's Go Back To Hardline! Give it a second chance.

FoxFerocity
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Wow! I have been having so much fun these last couple of days playing Battlefield Hardline! I bought the game again on sales really cheap and it's fantastic gameplay and the Battlefield game that is standing out!
Such a misunderstood and underrated game, and that's something i thought back when it was released too, but anyway what made me come back is that i haven't played Battlefield since they stopped updating BFV and i am so tired of BF4, BF3, BF1 etc. So i decided to jump into Hardline and i really which more of you would, cause the progression is so much fun!

We just need more players, there is still a few servers being played on but i wish the BF community would give this game another try and come back!
It's a good time for that as well as it isn't a expensive game if you don't own it already!

If you are tired of other BF games, then this is that breath of fresh air and if more players would open their eyes this could be a hell of a fun experience for the community!

Comments

• hcarhcarhcar
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It had its issues but it was truly the last fun battlefield game.
  • Tristaan_de
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I never was a big fan of the theme, but maybe you're right and I should try it again. I gonna look for a good offer and hope, that Iam not to disappointed by the game :smile: :