The A20 spawn game freeze is still arround!

Hawxxeye
7959 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 10
It has been many months since I reported this issue in the relevant place and I thought it had been fixed.
Now I was trying to finish getting that last (incredibly weak thanks to the bomb nerfs) plane to level 6 on a 24:7 panzerstorm server and after respawning after being shot down once by a couple of very angry flakpanzers the freeze happens.
So even now each time I respawn in an A20 the game client still puts a gun with one bullet on its head and plays Russian roulette with a freeze bullet.

Comments

• Frindly-Fire-4
    399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We have reported other bugs too
    P70 spoting camera not working
    P70 rear gun not working
    Incandiry bullets not doing real damage
    Incandary bombs doing only special effects only
    Hope they will fix those, and buff the bombs of planes too.
  • Hawxxeye
    7959 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    I had assumed the rear gun for the P70 was intended as a balancing move but considering the life expectancy of a plane if it is hit by the rockets of a G6 then I guess it might not be 100% intended.
    Right now it would had been super awesome  if one of the stuff left behind in BFV coudl tell us if these things are stuck with us forever or not. I do not care if it is good or bad news as long as I have a final answer.
  • Paintedweasels
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have also many a time had the A20 experience lol