I miss the old menu

Jessusc
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I wish we could have that old menu back. It was nice to see more than one faction in the background. The menu we got now just feel too much pacific-american, it only shows the US company and uses a lot of the pacific's soundtrack. They also should fix that two right handed guy lol

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Funny thing,   that double right handed guy doesn't have 2 right hands,  it's a trick of the lighting heh,  but it does look like he has 2 right hands.

I wish the backgrounds would alternate.

Before the Pacific update the "my company" section would be a blue background in the hangar and now its orange.

I'd like it to alternate so sometimes it's the old style and other times it's the current style 
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice had a chance to do that when they changed loading screen to the current "definitive edition" version. But nothing happened so I'm 100% sure this state of main menu is with us until the end of BFV support.
  • KPNuts74
    760 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We are whining about a menu now? I feel sorry for DICE.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4756 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KPNuts74 said:
    We are whining about a menu now? I feel sorry for DICE.
    To be fair, the UI is really bad in BFV compared with previous titles. Beautiful cakes though. 
  • Lootussoturi
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Funny thing,   that double right handed guy doesn't have 2 right hands,  it's a trick of the lighting heh,  but it does look like he has 2 right hands.

I wish the backgrounds would alternate.

Before the Pacific update the "my company" section would be a blue background in the hangar and now its orange.

I'd like it to alternate so sometimes it's the old style and other times it's the current style 
    What if there could have been an option to select your preferred menu and company of soldiers showcase? I would like to see Japanese faction on the menu screen since that isn't everyday pleasure in Battlefield series.
  • ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Be nice if it worked like before where whatever faction you had selected in My Company showed on the main menu. It was a nice touch.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    KPNuts74 said:

Just saying I keep things in perspective.
    If you have to respond in a toxic manner,  It is probably better you don't respond at all.

This is after all a forum for discussions,  So either contribute or move on.

Thank you.

And yes I shall be removing the posts that are off topic.

toodle-pip.
  • KPNuts74
    760 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you have to respond in a toxic manner,  It is probably better you don't respond at all.

Thank you.

toodle-pip.

Just being the voice of reason and defending DICE.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    KPNuts74 said:

Thank you.

toodle-pip.

Just being the voice of reason and defending DICE.
    Nope,  Being the voice of reason to encourage a discussion about the game would be far more appropriate.

Again,  If you have nothing constructive or on topic to add,  Feel free to move along.

Any more off topic posts will result in an infraction.

Danke.
  • KPNuts74
    edited January 14
    I run a FB community 10,000 strong and am passionate about Battlefield - just ban me if you want (for trying to keep the unnecessary negativity at bay......)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    edited January 14
    KPNuts74 said:
    I run a FB community 10,000 strong and am passionate about Battlefield
    Cool,  Feel free to contribute your off topic posts there then.

Here, on the Battlefield forum,    We have the reasonable expectation that you and others are free to post a thread regarding a specific topic ( without violating the rules,  mind )  without being ridiculed and/or name-called for having a difference in opinion.

The least you can do is to stay on topic and join in on the discussion,  And if you disagree,  Maybe explain why you prefer the UI is ok as is  ( without being toxic ) 

As has been stated before,  In one of the removed posts,  There are various teams for different aspects of a game.

some deal with campaign,  Some deal with things like spectator mode,  Some have a hand in the UI,  some do artwork,  some work in level design,  some program AI etc,  Some design multiplayer centric stuff like maps,  asset placements and so on.

So,  For future reference,  Please stay on topic.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on