Fake number of players in servers

lipefabricio
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 12
Will EA do something about this!? I'm tired of getting inside half-empty servers that lied to me about being almost full.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• sendjes
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've never seen "fake" player numbers on any server.
  • DaMutha1
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Me either, I was lied to about there being almost full information in this post.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    sendjes said:
    It's because OP posted about BF4 issue in BFV section for no reason.
  • Stan920
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sendjes said:

lol maybe because the problem has been ignored for the better part of 4 years, maybe a little less. Still ya wrong forum but just a hint how bad EA and Dice is about fixing things
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stan920 said:
    sendjes said:

lol maybe because the problem has been ignored for the better part of 4 years, maybe a little less. Still ya wrong forum but just a hint how bad EA and Dice is about fixing things
    It is a wrong section and has nothing to do with this game. Decent part of the community already fixed what awful and greedy one has created. If OP refused to use battlelog and some plugins, it's completely his issue.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2537 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The topic moved to the correct section.
  • CSO7777
    2023 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And the solution is still to install "Better Battlelog" with the correct plug-ins. This of course means using Battlelog instead of the games UI (Battlelog is better anyway).

Follow this guide.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1213052#Comment_1213052
  • Tristaan_de
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Still have the problem up today. Some privat servers show me 64 out of 64 players and when I joined iam the only player. Can be really annoying.
  • Retired_Pil0t
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue on xbox. It keeps showing 64/64 players but onces you are in it is not true. If you are lucky you can find between 45 to 50 players max.
    Why are you EA so focus to kill bf4? Like ... you did a mess with bfv, bfh even on bf4 with some bugs, we (players of bf4) are asking to have decent servers, we are paying 60 euros per 3 months to play .... it looks like a scam at the moment. I love battlefield but I dont understand what are you guys doing.

Regards from North Korea