private games not working for xbox/ps4

IISytex
4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 14
on ps4 and xbox i have seen players complaining they cant publish a private community game.

Filed bug report : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-create-Community-games-both-on-xbox-ps4/m-p/9952864#M29529

Post edited by IISytex on

Comments

• ImKushyy
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    battlefield v community games are down! please bump so this is fixed
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • WhatTaxi
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same on PC 
  • Paintedweasels
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have waited all day just to play and wasted many hours troubleshooting on my end, I can only hope they have spent as much time on it fixing teir end
  • ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any error messages or anything?
  • IISytex
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Any error messages or anything?

no error messages.

When you select community games from the main menu, a loading symbol appears, and seems to go on infinite, not allowing you to see the community games page.
  • ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IISytex wrote: »
    no error messages.
    When you select community games from the main menu, a loading symbol appears, and seems to go on infinite, not allowing you to see the community games page.

Ah well that's helpful of the system then.

--

It's being investigated by the engineers at the moment though from the look of things.
  • 77MIKUTU77
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WhatTaxi said:
    Same on PC 
    Same here, from yesterday! Blanc page and loading sign!
  • MrsSanitater
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • NuttysKunKs
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    None showing up on PC

Dice please fix ASAP
  • Paintedweasels
    Lol I have never seen the core games so full, obviously most people prefer not to play with training wheels. I.E: killcams to soothe the salty loser and heavy rounds bouncing off heads
  • CrashCA
    1432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    More SAD news from a AAA company ;(
  • Plucky6922
    551 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I played 9 rounds of Team Deathmatch on a Community Server yesterday evening on PS4.
    Didn't even realize I was on a Community Server until I was finished with that session.
  • Grandnightchamp
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That were down last night too. If this was regular servers it would be fixed in a hour.
  • FX_terrorFX
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if this EOR experiment is what KILLED COMMUNITY games? This so called "End of Round experience", sure sounds like it is the culprit to me, but what do I know?

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if this EOR experiment is what KILLED COMMUNITY games? This so called "End of
    Round experience", sure sounds like it is the culprit to me, but what do
    I know?
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/205325/updated-community-broadcast-new-eor-matchmaking#latest

How?

That had absolutely nothing to do with community games and ended over a month ago, is community games going down some sort of delayed reaction?

Someone has just flipped the wrong switch somewhere.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seems to be working on PS4 now.
  • 77MIKUTU77
    Works on PC too now! Servers are listed!