Please fix the D glitch on Devastation

A_al_K_pacino_A
1181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
It's just stupid. A whole clan up there (DTC on PS4, well played kids, all over 200 rank).

Not happening I know but this isn't a new thing.

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 14
    You're on about the balcony on the upper front of D aren't you?

Assault class,  Piat,  open the minimap to full size,  ADS and look on minimap for the red dot,  aim the red dot on the map to where they are..  and fire.

Piat can act as a mortar doing it that way,  I've cleared that balcony a few times doing that 
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Learning this has made me both happy and a bit sad.

Happy because I know how to deal with this if I run into more idiots. A bit sad because I'd happily have worn out my teabagging button if I'd known a few hours ago.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I guarantee after one or two piats they'll scurry off like rodents,  if they're not killed outright.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    I guarantee after one or two piats they'll scurry off like rodents,  if they're not killed outright.

Yep. Thanks for the help.