Multiplayer Match Outros like in BC2 and intros like in Killzone 3's Operations mode?

ReDleGiThacK
41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Back in BC2 there were outros after each multiplayer match. I liked them alot and I was hoping, are there going to be stuff like that?

Also intros to the multiplayer match like in Killzone 3's Operations mode were quite awesome too. I hope they add them too like you see Germans preparing weapons as well as the British in a map like the Somme. It will be cool seeing yourself with your username on top of a soldier pushing that howitzer while your squadmate is carrying a box of shells while the rest are firing shells already and soldiers running to the spawn points where you will start at. It's like you're part of a real war unlike in BF3/4/H where the match just starts without even an intro. Somehow seems so unreal for me unlike in BC2. They should add outros like if the Entente won it should be the commander standing on a hill overlooking his infantry preparing for a counterattack.

Comments

• X0fireOz
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Agreed, this would be amazing
  • ReDleGiThacK
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    > @X0fireOz said:
    > Agreed, this would be amazing
    IKR! It will be so cool.
  • X0fireOz
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    [quote="ReDleGiThacK;1203"]> @X0fireOz said:
    > Agreed, this would be amazing
    IKR! It will be so cool.
    [/quote]

Not only would it be really cool, it'd add another level of realism that COD could never mirror. I hope this gets considered
  • swfc4eva1
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah it's cool when you play the game a good few times and see these cut scenes but after a while they just get annoying as you just wanna get going with the game!
    So I hope these are not added!
  • ReDleGiThacK
    > @swfc4eva1 said:
    > Yeah it's cool when you play the game a good few times and see these cut scenes but after a while they just get annoying as you just wanna get going with the game!
    > So I hope these are not added!

But what if they add not just 1 cutscene? They could add a commander on a hill looking at his soldiers, soldiers taking down enemy flag and planting theirs and a lot more. IDC cause I have patience.
  • ReDleGiThacK
    Also I have a list of suggestions I made. Please take a look at it!
  • swfc4eva1
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    [quote="ReDleGiThacK;1212"]> @swfc4eva1 said:
    > Yeah it's cool when you play the game a good few times and see these cut scenes but after a while they just get annoying as you just wanna get going with the game!
    > So I hope these are not added!

But what if they add not just 1 cutscene? They could add a commander on a hill looking at his soldiers, soldiers taking down enemy flag and planting theirs and a lot more. IDC cause I have patience.[/quote]

No matter what they implement it will become repetitive and boring if you put in enough time to this game.
  • ReDleGiThacK
    Nah it won't be boring for me because it adds some realism to the game. And I love realism. Oh they should add a skip button to it if people are impatient on waiting for it. Anyways it's pretty epic seeing yourself planting the flag then finishing off another soldier seriously wounded lying on the ground.
  • swfc4eva1
    A skip button would be ideal!
  • ReDleGiThacK
    Like it says with a reasonable enough font size saying: Skip Cutscene [insert button here]