Problems with Battlefield 1

NastyNinja95
1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey everyone i got some questions. I buy Battlefield 1 but i have some problems when i start to play. When i play singleplayer the game run very well. But when i play multiplayer the game start to laging and my fps was droping down even when i put my setting in low the problem still yet igot gaming laptop Acer Nitro 5 Procesor: Intel Core i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30Ghz up to 4 Ghz   Ram: 8. gb Video Card NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 4 gb.
Any Sudgestions

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    have you tried the game on a console... works perfectly fine for me...!
  • Cinclus_Cinclus1
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can anyone tell me if i am keeping the dlc weapons i have unlocked if I choose not to keep the premium pass ?
  • Ronin9572
    1457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 23
    Can anyone tell me if i am keeping the dlc weapons i have unlocked if I choose not to keep the premium pass ?

Once you purchase premium pass you have it forever. And you can even have multiple accounts and it's on those as well
  • Cinclus_Cinclus1
    Thanks for the answer. I thought IT expired . Have you Amy ideas ud one was interested in joining a group? A bit tired og running around like a headless chicken.
  • Cinclus_Cinclus1
    Any ideas and if. Phone autocorrect