unable to revive

DevilsBathtub
853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2016
if you get killed by a melee, head shot or a high explosive weapon you should be unable to be revived as the death is so bloody.
a revive from a final blow to limbs/torso from a bullet would be ok though.

it just seems weird that you can come back from it.

Comments

• ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I understand Melee but headshot or HE would take it to far.

In Hardline where this system was implimented it was fine because vehicles and explosived was less apparant. The headshots were annoying but it could be put up with.

I just don't think it would work in a main Battlefield game where you die by explosives all the time.

I have no problem with Melee, Headshots would be aggervating but can accept it but to me HE kills would be taking it a bit to far In my opinion.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No revives after melee kills for sure.

Explosives? Hopefully not.

Headshots? Seeing as the soldier's helmet will fly off from his head if the killing bullet hits the head, I imagine headshotted players can't be revived. Not sure if I like it or not as revives in BFH are rare partially because if this.

The flying helmet is awesome tho
  • bananahead81
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have it how it is in BF4 :)
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have it how it is in BF4 :)

This. Why complicate things.
  • MLDBubbles2143
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Make the revive window long enough for the medic to safely get to you, possibly clear the area of threats or wait till the tank has moved on. If he is directly hit by a shell to the body or headshotted or melee'ed to death then he will be unrevivable. Do not give the medic a charge up time. This just makes it more of a problem for the medic as many times he won't have the time to charge the syringe to 100% and no one wants to have 20% after a revive. Its like instant death right after the revive.
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks for reminding me.

DICE please don't have a charge up on the revive tool, just make it a 100 and be done with it.
    There is nothing more fustrating then being 20ed and die instantly.