Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Tactical Gaming [TG] is recruiting!

krpetrac
366 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
JOIN TACTICAL GAMING!

Do you want to join a fun and competitive clan? Looking for a well-organized, established group of gamers? Look no further than Tactical Gaming. We have over 2800+ members across the globe and support XB1, PS4 and PC for BF1, and Xbox 360 and PS3 for BF4. We also support other games if you have other interests!
Requirements:
  • 15+ and mature attitude
  • Headset/Mic
  • Computer to sign up
  • Speak and understand English

Tactical Gaming was founded in 2004 to bring like-minded gamers together. We are both competitive and recreational and have something for everyone. Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.
While we do have over 2800 members, you get assigned to a small squad with 5-10 other people and - I speak from experience - these people will become your good friends. Most of them will be online often, and you will have opportunities to meet players in other squads too! We currently have over 100 active members in our XB1 Brigade and 80 active members in our Xbox 360 Brigade for Battlefield. We also have Brigades for PS3, PS4 and PC!
We have 3 main squad timezones that have mandatory practices on Wednesdays and Sundays at the following times:
  • Western Hemisphere (US/CAN) 8pm to 10pm / 2000-2200 EST (360 and XB1)
  • Eastern Hemisphere (EU) 7:30-9:30pm / 1930-2130 GMT+1 (360 and XB1)
  • Oceania Region (AUS/NZ/Japan/etc.) / 8pm to 10pm AEST (360 and XB1)

NOTE that our XB1, PS4 and PC Brigades have moved from BF4 to BF1. Our Xbox 360 and PS3 Brigades will remain with BF4.

Click here to apply!: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=24952
When you join you need to put:
  • Division: Battlefield
  • Brigade: (your platform)
  • Battalion: 1st Battalion is the Western Hemisphere, while 2nd Battalion is the Eastern Hemisphere (includes the Oceania region - AUS/NZ/Japan/etc.).

We support all countries, we just ask that you can speak and understand English.

Ask me here in the forum or contact me via Xbox Live. My gamertag is "cudo215".
More info:
If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

Comments

• krpetrac
    Join us and get ready for Battlefield 1 release!
  • krpetrac
    With over 10 years of experience and time to build them, TG offers leadership courses you can take to practice and improve your leadership skills. You can also take proficiency courses for game-related things (i.e. CQB) to get graded on your abilities and receive corresponding badges for bronze, silver and gold of each course you take. :)
  • krpetrac
    Currently have 25+ intro squad members for XB1 BF4 with a few getting ready to graduate into Strategic squads. Join in, make some friends and learn how to play as a team!
  • krpetrac
    Lonely? Want to play with actual tactics in-game on public servers? TG may be the right place for you!
  • TGHaloHobo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am also from Tactical Gaming and we are always looking for new members. I have been with them for a bit over 8 years, and they are a great group of people. If you like winning and having team mates with working mics on your team... this will probably be for you.

They are always adding new games and I have gotten to a point where I just hate playing solo online or with just "randoms" so I don't see myself leaving any time soon. As Cudo215 said, you must have a working Mic to join. We use teamwork in game and it doesn't work without a mic!

Feel free to shoot us a message on XBL if interested.
  • krpetrac
    Post-practice humpday bump. :)
  • krpetrac
    TG has a lot of owned servers, almost too many to keep track of. Even if you don't want to join the clan, just search "Tactical Gaming" and you'll find one of our many. Have lots of non-TG regulars and fun but fair games!
  • krpetrac
    TGIF bump!
  • lqqk1
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Been a member for 7 months now, and im not going anywhere. TG is NOT you fly by night wont be here tomorrow clan. Looking forward to BF 1? So arnt we! We will jump head first into BF 1 as a Clan, already planning our entry. If your looking to PLay alone and you dont work well with others, we are not your clan. But if your looking for a clan that will shoot move and communicate and have a blast doing it , come on Down. LQQK out.
  • krpetrac
    Happy Monday folks!
  • krpetrac
    Our current Xbox One Intro (IN) Squad has over 20 members but there's always room for more. These are new members who are learning the ropes and getting prepared for our Strategic (ST) squads. Get yourself in on the TG action, join the ranks and make some new pals!
  • phatboi209
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i have registered
  • krpetrac
    phatboi209 wrote: »
    i have registered

Awesome! Your application should be approved within 24 hours. I'll be following your app process on the website, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me. My XBL gamertag is "cudo215" and my name on the TG forum is also "cudo215". :)
  • krpetrac
    Good morning Battlefield!
  • krpetrac
    For my fellow USA comrades, we're moving into July 4th weekend. Who else is excited? :smiley:
  • MrRudeJude69
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    (TacT) wants to know your terms for the scrimmage
  • justindm10
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    krpetrac wrote: »
    For my fellow USA comrades, we're moving into July 4th weekend. Who else is excited? :smiley:

I'M EXCITED

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"
    Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!
  • lqqk1
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its the 4th and Fire works are going off, Happy Independence day yanks
  • krpetrac
    Bumpalicious.
  • krpetrac
    If you're looking to join a family, come hang with us! Main focus is on fun communication, group and self improvement, and - most importantly - respect to one another.