This Week in Battlefield V

Tactical Gaming [TG] is recruiting!

Comments

• TGLQQK
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding
    how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat
  • GyMKHaNaa
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm interested and applied but waiting
  • krpetrac
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GyMKHaNaa wrote: »

The application approval process is done manually so give them 24 hours to turn it around. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the Boot Camp. I'll be sending you a message with some info on the TG site once I see your app goes through. :)
  • NotHereDontHitMe
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Just applied.
  • krpetrac
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just applied.

Awesome! What's your GT so I can track your approval process on the TG site?
  • krpetrac
    Happy Friday!
  • TGLQQK
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GyMKHaNaa wrote: »

Why wait prices wont get any lower............ lol sory got carried away :)
  • TGLQQK
    goooood morning
  • krpetrac
    goooood eveningggg
  • NASTY_BOY_00
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    "Comment hidden." of course they hide the comment, they don't want the truth to get out. but if you want a community that allows leaders to treat you like poop then go for it
    Post edited by NASTY_BOY_00 on
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Do not derail recruiting threads. If you don't like a clan/platoon, just move on.
  • krpetrac
    Our mission is to provide a structured environment for our members that facilitates clan, squad and personal improvement. We ask for feedback as squad staff and we give it to our squad members. Communication is the name of the game here. :)
  • TGLQQK
    thankyou sir
  • TGLQQK
    Good afternoon peeps
  • krpetrac
    1 hour till US/CAN practice starts! Jealous? Join us. ;)
  • krpetrac
    edited July 2016
    Good morning Battlefield! XB1 1st BTN just opened up a new squad about 2 weeks ago and its hard to believe but we've already filled it with 12 TG members. o_o Going to be opening a few more as the weeks go on, and we get ever and ever closer to BF1 release. We never limit spots but instead grow with our members, so there's always an opening for new recruits. <3
  • krpetrac
    Bumpledoodledoo
  • TGLQQK
    Its Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TGLQQK
    bump ......
  • krpetrac
    Have you got your coffee? I got mine. You know who else likes coffee? TG does.