Tactical Gaming [TG] is recruiting!

Comments

• krpetrac
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Getting excited after seeing the new BF1 trailer! Come join Tactical Gaming to enjoy the beta and full release with friends!
  • xxnoxfearxx
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Been a member for 2 years, fantastic time had.
  • TG_Ladicius
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    TG truly is an amazing community of like minded gamers. I love this clan! I'm excited for the release of BF1 too!
  • krpetrac
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Good morning folks! Have any questions about joining? Ask us here in the forum or contact me via Xbox Live. My gamertag is "cudo215".

More info:
    Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net
    About us: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/tactical-gaming-history
    Why join us: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/about-tactical-gaming
  • krpetrac
    edited August 2016
    "A team is more than a collection of people. It is a process of give and take." - Barbara Glacel & Emile Robert Jr.

This quote expresses what TG is about and why we have survived longer than most clans you will ever see (est. 2004!). Our community is a true community of the people, where our members at all levels of the Chain of Command put in time and effort with practices, projects, etc. and receive back friendship, recognition, and success. Be one of the many; be a part of a great community.
  • krpetrac
    Good morning bump from the US east coast! :)
  • MeanKeen007
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Many games become boring or even frustrating after time whilst being a lone Wolf and even more depressive when you want to play the objective. Being apart of TG not only allows you to make new friends within the community but allows you to develop your in-game skills and tactics. We all have real lives and family, which always comes first but with TG this as never been a problem!

If your looking for a community that you can grow and learn or just want to meet some new friends and have a game then don't delay come and sign up today!

If your clan is ready to battle perhaps you may want to sign up???
    http://gaming-league.net/ [gaming-league.net]

This is our Amateur to Pro gaming league site!
    See You On The Battlefield!

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2200+ active members across most games/consoles.

If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=541 [tacticalgaming.net] or sign up at tacticalgaming.net and put Mean Keen 007 as your referral.

We use a military structure and our current most popular franchises are Battlefield 4, Call of Duty, Start Wars, MOH, Titanfall and Destiny on PS4/XB1/360/PS3/PC but a whole range of games are actively played. We have squad players waiting for you to join!

Headquarters:- http://www.tacticalgaming.net [tacticalgaming.net]

About Us:- http://www.tacticalgaming.net/history [tacticalgaming.net]

Why TG:- http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/about-us [tacticalgaming.net]

Please come have a look or invite me on XB360 for a chat.
  • krpetrac
    As you can see from all our members' posts, long-time TG folks love to talk about the amazing community. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us either here or via XBLive at my GT "cudo215".
  • TGLQQK
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good Monday Morning Y'all
  • GaryTAmsterdam
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    i see very positive reactions about TG. I also search for a clan who is fun, but also serious.
    Does TG have days to train?
    btw: i am a PS4 gamer
  • Dieahbeetus
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i see very positive reactions about TG. I also search for a clan who is fun, but also serious.
    Does TG have days to train?
    btw: i am a PS4 gamer

Hi Gary,

Yes we have Wednesday and Sunday mandatory practices, with optionals available too. We have members that play on PS4 including myself, with members being in the US, EU and AU timezones. All we ask is that you attend Wednesday and Sunday practices and have a mic.

For further enquires head over to www.tacticalgaming.net or ask me any questions on PSN (Dieahbeetus).

Cheers

Beetus
  • MeanKeen007
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=541 [tacticalgaming.net] or sign up at tacticalgaming.net and put Mean Keen 007 as your referral.
  • TGx7H3V1RU5
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am also from Tactical Gaming and we are always looking for new members. I have been with them for a bit over 8 years, and they are a great group of people. If you like winning and having team mates with working mics on your team... this will probably be for you.

They are always adding new games and I have gotten to a point where I just hate playing solo online or with just "randoms" so I don't see myself leaving any time soon. As Cudo215 said, you must have a working Mic to join. We use teamwork in game and it doesn't work without a mic!

Feel free to shoot us a message on XBL if interested.
  • GaryTAmsterdam
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Good to hear, just fill out the papers and will give it a try!
  • Danomite11x
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    Seeing how some of you think you're cute T bagging me vs 8 of you. How about we even up the playing field a lil bit.

SIN is challenging TG to a friendly small conquest scrimmage. we can do 16s 12s or even 32 player team if you have enough.

My gt: Sooo Yeaaa
    if you decline I understand. but this will help both of our teams learn better teamwork for the release of BF1
    I look forward to hearing from y'all.
    #SIN2WIN
  • MeanKeen007
    Seeing how some of you think you're cute T bagging me vs 8 of you. How about we even up the playing field a lil bit.

SIN is challenging TG to a friendly small conquest scrimmage. we can do 16s 12s or even 32 player team if you have enough.

if you decline I understand. but this will help both of our teams learn better teamwork for the release of BF1
    #SIN2WIN

You would never find a TG member doing this. There are people out there that use our prefix that are not apart of our community. What console do you folks play on and i'll try and setup a scrim tho ;-)
  • MeanKeen007
    Many games become boring or even frustrating after time whilst being a lone Wolf and even more depressive when you want to play the objective. Being apart of TG not only allows you to make new friends within the community but allows you to develop your in-game skills and tactics. We all have real lives and family, which always comes first but with TG this as never been a problem!

If your looking for a community that you can grow and learn or just want to meet some new friends and have a game then don't delay come and sign up today!

If your clan is ready to battle perhaps you may want to sign up???
    http://gaming-league.net/ [gaming-league.net]

This is our Amateur to Pro gaming league site!
    See You On The Battlefield!

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2200+ active members across most games/consoles.

We use a military structure and our current most popular franchises are Battlefield 4, Call of Duty, Start Wars, MOH, Titanfall and Destiny on PS4/XB1/360/PS3/PC but a whole range of games are actively played. We have squad players waiting for you to join!

Headquarters:- http://www.tacticalgaming.net [tacticalgaming.net]

About Us:- http://www.tacticalgaming.net/history [tacticalgaming.net]

Why TG:- http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/about-us [tacticalgaming.net]

Please come have a look or invite me on XB360 for a chat.
  • krpetrac
    Here's a little about TG...

Since 2004:
    Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.

Like-Minded Gamers:
    Tactical Gaming is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Active Gamers:
    Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.

Different Type of Gamers:
    We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Different Platforms:
    With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, XBOX One, PlayStation 3, Playstation 4 and PC) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres:
    We aim to satisfy our member’s needs for team based gaming by having our Tactical Warfare franchise for warfare based games and our Tactical Sports franchise for sports based games. Within each franchise, our games vary from first and third person shooters, real-time strategy games, simulators and more. You can visit the site to see a list of our current supported games.

Awards:
    We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance, or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

Web Team:
    Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and graphics personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community. Additionally, we have a News Team that delivers current gaming info through the site as well as leadership interviews from our members, and many other types of news and community articles.
  • TGLQQK
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016

#SIN2WIN

really this is how you goad us into .... what? We have nothing but good thoughts towards SIN. but accusing us of some stupid gang T to get us to play you....................dosnt sit well. Im sure you know we have a No T Bagging police. (Not sure what SINs policy is on this.) If you had a real complaint all you had to do was PM one of us (Me cudo or Mean) and we would handle it internally, its not something taken lightly. But your putting it on here, to me is just an attempt to derail our recruiting effort. I will ask in the future Plz show us the same respect we show you and others. Thank you LQQK
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ya idk about all that^. "Tact" (or variations) is pretty popular tag as I know. Very well may have been players unassociated with yall. But I have already reached out to u on xbox live, and i also created a discussion in the general area of battlefield 4 for xbox, to schedule scrims. Get back to me when you guys get it all figured out.