In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

LOLGotYerTags
6003 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
Post here if :

• You require 3 others to Join you in Hangar 21's elevator in order to Obtain the Bow.
• You are replying to those who are looking for people to join them in Obtaining the Bow.

Post information:

Make sure you post the following :
• The dogtag(s) you have
• The platform you are playing on.

Posts that attempts to derail the thread will be removed in their entirety and warnings issued.

( this thread is purely for the Phantom room elevator )

Posts that encourage boosting or joining No kill servers to acquire the tags will be removed and may incur further action such as jailing, And for repeat offenders, A permanent removal from the forum.

Posts that encourage others to glitch will be actioned as above as this directly violates the Battlefield Code Of Conduct for Multiplayer.

This thread is for those who have one or more of the Final stand dogtags and are looking for others to join them in getting the Bow.

Comments

• Ben8D8over
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Even though I have finished the phantom assignment, feel free to contact me on PSN if you need help with this.
    I can take this ride with you guys, if needed.
    I got all the tags, and since I got both of the black ones, I can go as 2 people in the elevator.
    Cheers
    Ben
  • scrappy-_-coco0
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I also have all dog tags, as well as the black tags.
    I'm always available to go down the vator!
  • Hagster1969
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    post what platform
  • Ben8D8over
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    post what platform

Well, I did say contact me on PSN :) But it´s PS4 I´m on, good point
  • sybiotexspidey
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    *removed as it does not relate to the thread.*
  • Ben8D8over
    edited June 2016
    *removed as not related to the thread*

We all know this m8
    It´s not about getting the bow, it´s about doing the Phantom Assignment :)
  • Moot906
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I've got the hammerhead tag on PS4, if anyone is looking to go.
  • turbotapeworm
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd like to do it for the sake of trying to "finish" the game before BF1 but I'm not on as much as I'd like these days and don't have any chat facilities which probably hinders things somewhat :)

I only have the Operation Whiteout tag despite a lot of wasted time looking for others, the Phantom Prospect tag and no black tags.

I'm on PS4 and "thetapeworm" so if you see me acting like and idiot near the lift one day give me a break :)
  • Ben8D8over
    We got attacked again and again going there, so bring a beacon :)
  • CosmicStriker
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    all the the phantom ops info from the old forum needs to be moved over.
    there is more than just getting the bow, there is the dog tags and camos.
    or are they just going to give those away without a lot of work, in someplace too?
  • Lord197x
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    have hammerhead dog tags need 3 for elevator ps4 Audiabt27
  • Ben8D8over
    edited June 2016
    Lord197x wrote: »
    have hammerhead dog tags need 3 for elevator ps4 Audiabt27

I can go with you, and we only need one more since I got both the black ones.
    Just add me on PSN and tell me when you want to do this.

Make sure you are wearing the other phantom unlocks, the dogtag, the soldier camo, and the weapons camo.
    Make sure you have the correct key code.
    Here´s a guide https://www.primagames.com/games/battlefield-4/tips/how-unlock-phantom-bow-battlefield-4

Cheers
    Ben
  • tapport
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited June 2016
    Have Hangar 21 tag and all camos/phantom tag needed for elevator. On Xbox One. GT: Tapport

Looking for someone to do this with ASAP. If you message me I'll invite right away.
  • DonTheHotelGuy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Have all tag and all camos/phantom tag needed for elevator I am on the PC I am here if you need help
  • MemoryPattern
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    PC - Giants of Karelia DogTag
    Need 3 to unlock the bow, online all day

• lNOOBx_xSAIBOTl
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PC - Have NAVAL strike, Hammerhead and Hanger Dogtags (Dont have Giants of Karelia dogtags). Need 3 other people to get the Bow. Online all day

Thanks!
  • SelectiveKboy
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    RPGesus21 on XBOne. Have Whiteout tag and all camos. message me if you need help a and I'll get back to you asap!
  • mantas1444444444
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    *removed due to derailing*
  • LifterDaffy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have Hangar 21 dog tags and all camos, need help in elevator. Im online all day.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6003 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    *removed due to derailing*

How difficult is it to read?

Posts that attempts to derail the thread will be removed in their entirety and warnings issued.

( this thread is purely for the Phantom room elevator )