Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• VolfCroMed
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi there. Already have all dogtags and camo. Ready to go in elevator.
    MemoryPattern and lNOOBx_xSAIBOTl look at friend request. My timezone is GMT+2.
  • stealthonecp
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have 3 of the tags haven't completed all assignments working on it though. If anywone need help I will be glad to help.
  • AawwDude
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    PC - Hola. I have 4 dogtags and camo. Ready to go in elevator.
  • midblue34
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    Got it - never mind! Thanks anyway!
    Post edited by midblue34 on
  • midblue34
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    Got it - never mind! Thanks anyway!
  • lCronosI
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have hanger21 and hammerhead tags need 3 people to join me in the elevator send me an invite on PS4
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have hanger21 and hammerhead tags need 3 people to join me in the elevator send me an invite on PS4

Tried to send FR but could not find Termanatorx11 on the system.
    Is this your PSN name ?
  • Richelieu2042
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have all 4 dog tags and i`m ready to go just send message richelieu2042 on ps4
  • Namluk
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have all PreReqs completed and have 3 of the 4 tags. I very badly want to do the Phantom Operative elevator ride assignment. Please friend me if you are willing to help me out. I have 104/108 assignments completed and want to start working on this one. - I play on the PC. I have the Phantom camo equipped and I have the door code!
  • Namluk
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I just friend requested many in this thread in the hopes you join me.
  • PascalDe
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can ask me to join when i'm connect I can help you to go to the bow room on XBOX ONE, PS4 AND PC. I have all (5) dogtags on each support.
    PascalDe
  • RedDragon184
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have the Operation Whiteout and Giants dog tags. On Ps4 and Psn is RedDragon184. Have the assignments done, just trying to get down the elevator
  • Capt_B_L_Willard
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If anyone needs the bow join our server, preferably early in the morning when its empty, let me know its the bow you came for! I will change the map to Hangar

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/55dc1033-95bf-411d-9adb-cc3ea291e615/Band-Of-Brothers-UK-All-Weapons-Allowed-Hardcore/
  • DIOGIX3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    I've just finished my 3 assignments and now im gathering 3 players with tags and completed assignments to go down the elevator to get the final assignment, i've the operation witheout tag and i play on PC if you want to join me add me : Diogix3

My regards, Diogix3
  • 11GAME_ON11
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I have all FS dogtags, console: X-BOX 1
  • jaycastle03
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Add me jaycastle05 I will get you down the elevator no problem XB1
    Post edited by jaycastle03 on
  • SteelyDan2987
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have Operation Whiteout tag/phantom camos on Xbox One. Looking for good fellas for elevator. Gamertag: SteelyDan2987
  • Ubern00ber88
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have Hangar 21 and Hammerhead tags
    XBLGT: Ubernoober88.
    Timezone: EST

Send me a message and we will set up a time to take a quick elevator ride
  • 11GAME_ON11
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Have Hangar 21 and Hammerhead tags
    XBLGT: Ubernoober88.
    Timezone: EST

Send me a message and we will set up a time to take a quick elevator ride

I need a person for the elevator i have every tag
  • jrsjkd
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Online looking for a group now. Have all 4 dog tags.