Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• Fingerpost_C
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    removed due to derailing
    Post edited by Fingerpost_C on
  • youtubeisrock
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    PS4: Hey guys I'm looking for 3 other guys to go down the elevator with me. I currently have the Operation Whiteout and Hammer Head dog tags. My PSN is youtubeisrock. Friend request me with a message you want to do it. Thanks guys! ;D
  • LibsThePilot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Hey all, I'm on PC and I have the Hangar 21 tag. Looking for three others.
    Thanks!
  • The_Dr_Amo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    I have no tags. Looking for folks to search the maps for the boxes. PS4
  • Procloa
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm on the PS4 and have all 4 tags, just need the elevator ride so message me through PSN.
  • ilsaico
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I Have All Tags And Am Willing To Help On PS4, Message Me Il Saico
  • PandaClaar
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    I have three tags and assignments are done need people for the phantom room ready to go just send me a message on Xbox gt:PandaClaar really want the last assignment for the premium dog tags please help
  • PandaClaar
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Still need three for phantom room if someone one can help please for Xbox
  • PascalDe
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry, not possible for This moment. On Travel for my works...
  • Procloa
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm still looking for people on the PS4 to help. ilsaico is on board to help so I only need one or two more people. PSN is Procloa; feel free to message me if you're interested.
  • Shamrock626-psn
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking to take the elevator for the tags. Ps4 ready to go have 3 final stand tags. Only missing hammerhead tag. Msg Shamrock626 if you need another guy
  • Clover_Geez_303
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I am on PS3 platform have 1 dog tag and the camos
    Psn Clover_Geez_303
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Procloa wrote: »
    I'm still looking for people on the PS4 to help. ilsaico is on board to help so I only need one or two more people. PSN is Procloa; feel free to message me if you're interested.

Add me on PSN and message me and I´ll go with you, no problem
  • ashslim9
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi,

I have the hangar 21 and the hammerhead dogtags and I need 3 more people to help me with the elevator part, I'm on ps4

thanks
    ashslim9
  • Brunmann
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello guys. It's hard to find people to ride elevator, so i am writing here, and i hope 3 other guys reply.
    I have all dog tags unlocked just need another people to ride
    Platform PC.
    [FTG] Brunmann
  • Kuromeo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm on PC and have all tags, add me if you need an extra for the elevator.
    Kuromeo
    Post edited by Kuromeo on
  • HotChilliPeppers
    also searcing for people
  • BlearyMcT
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey all, I'm on Xb1 And have all four dog tags and all camos. I'm hungover today and it's a Sunday therefore I will be playing all day. I have mic too.

GT: BlearyMcT

Add me up and send a message if you want to help a brother out with the Phantom room an/or need help also.
  • FurgleRern
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    From Aus, have only the Operation Whiteout tag (The snowflake one), and all missions completed. Looking for others who can help me get the bow, shoot me a message/friend request!
  • M90M9
    Hello
    I got the bow but I didn't take the phantom operative assignment ,, i have hammerhead dog tag ..ps4 i need 3 players ,,