Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• Xander_Palma
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2018
    Well now you can easily unlock in the operation outbreak map. (google it i don't remember the exact location of the bow it's somehwere near the C flag inside the crates)

Off topic
  • LOLGotYerTags
    10405 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @MrPaNDa2020
    We are fully aware of this.

However you do not get the assignment if you get the bow on operation outbreak map.

This thread is more for those who wish to get the bow & the assignment papers
  • MrPaNDa2020
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @MrPaNDa2020

However you do not get the assignment if you get the bow on operation outbreak map.

Oohh my bad.
    And do you know how to unlock the dice camo does it counter the irnv and flir scopes ?
  • agentghost86
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking for people for elevator ride, have all three assignments done and all fs dog tags, xb1 gt xxagent ghostxx
  • agentghost86
    Bump...
  • agentghost86
    Bump..
  • agentghost86
    Anyone willing to help?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    10405 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @agentghost86
    Please do not bump threads as this is not permitted per forum rules.

Give it time and you'll get a response.
  • Davveman12
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    Need help on Xbox One. Need 2 people. All assignments done and all 4 FS dog tags. GT: Davveman97
    Post edited by Davveman12 on
  • Chief447576
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    [off topic]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • UsernameGeri
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Need 3 people on PC. Have all 4 tags and all 3 assignments completed. GT: UsernameGeri
  • KopaTropa123
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am on PS4 and can help you get into Phantom Room for papers (orders) and bow. I have all tags, including black tag for completing Phantom Program. my PSN name is kopatroopa123. send me message with "bow help"
  • LOLGotYerTags
    @Chief447576
    Scroll up.

This has already been covered multiple times on this thread.
    @MrPaNDa2020

• 8L4CKWOOD
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Need 3 people on PC. Have all 4 tags and all 3 assignments completed. GT: UsernameGeri

I need help to. I got the Giants dogtag if you still need another player
  • 8L4CKWOOD
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got the Giants of Karelia Dogtag and everything else.
    I am playing on Pc you can add me on Origins 8L4CKWOOD
  • Pajotero
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If you're going to post requests for assistance please state where in the world you are located. I'm happy to help but only in the Australia/Asia area as a ping to Europe or the US might be too much of a PITA for people. Add me if you want. Thanks.
  • IAmAnAzgul
    Looking for assistance on PC, I have all 4 found dogtags. I play US Daytime but can schedule any time needed.

IGN/Origin: IAmAnAzgul
  • Trypophobia
    edited November 2018
    I have got all 4 dogtags and looking for 3 more guys on PC. I am from Hong Kong and can do mostly on weekends.
    Add me guys!!
  • Nedy_Gamer
    Me too !
  • onslaught182
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Me too!