Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• Sumosutat
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have all 4 dog tags and all 3 assignments completed for the phantom program. I need help with getting a group of 4 people together that also have completed phantom program till this point or further. If you want to help me with the phantom operative, feel free to add me.
  • BishB0sh
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I have completed all previous phantom assignments and collected all four dog tags.
    Need 3 others to reach elevator with camo and dog tag equipped.
    If you need help finding others for elevator, find me with my gamertag.

Xbox One GT: BoshaNova909
  • ThePoliteCat
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    can i call my friend to join you
  • WookieITA
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    I am on PC. Have all dogtags and unlocked all assignments. Looking for other 3 players to go in elevator. Pls add me as friend or write in my platoon . Ready to go elevator :)
  • WookieITA
    Me too!
  • WookieITA
    PC. All dogtags. Add me as a friend . I play usually from 8 PM London time
  • TWISTED88
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I am on Xbox One and i have got the Phantom Bow the proper way. I have done all of the assignments needed for it, i have all of the camouflages and i have each of the map related dog tags as well as the additional dog tags for getting the bow. If anyone needs help in getting the Phantom Bow the proper way by going down the elevator on the map Hangar 21 let me know. I enjoyed getting the Phantom Bow by going down the elevator, i would enjoy doing it again. In order to go down the elevator, you need 4 people who have done the assignments for the Phantom Bow. They each need to have a different dog tag equipped, they also must be wearing the Phantom camouflages. There is a hidden dog tag on each of the Final Stand maps, each person must have one of the 4 equipped in order to go down the elevator and get the bow. Like i said if you want to get the Phantom Bow the proper way just let me know with a message or reply to my post. I still play Battlefield 4 on Xbox One.
  • EliabBR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Need 3 guys to do the Elevator, i got all 3 assignments done and find all dog-tags of the 4 Maps

PC: yGhostex
  • BishB0sh
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Twisted88, what's your gamertag?
  • RIC103
    Need 3 others for elevator. Got all 3 assignments done and got all 4 dogtags. Platform: PC GT:RIC103
  • RESTINPEACEDZN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i need people for the elevator add me im on pc, RESTINPEACEDZN
  • Pajotero
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I already have been in the room and got the bow but can help if anyone wants it.
  • DMR2019
    I got all dogtags and camos (PC). I need 3 people plz add me.
  • Neptune42B
    I need 3 guys to help me have the hammerhead dog tag Pc : Neptune42B
  • Neptune42B
    Hi i need the bow, have hammerhead tag and platform is PC: Neptune42B
  • MunitionSkull
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi , got all 4 dogtags and camo (3 assignments done). Need last one. LFG/LFM
  • PROJECT_SPYGLASS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have everything needed on xbl gt H311JUMP3R 117. Pls need 3
  • upbeatcam
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey im looking for 3 people to come down the elevator with me, i have the hammerhead dogtag, pls help