Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• H20_and_THC
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Ps3 here to help. Can u help
  • yeisonvohurn
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PS4 I NEED 3 MATES TO GET THE PHANTOM OPERATIVE ASSIGNMENT
  • walkernw
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any one still on here I need help getting the phantom bow ive completed the challenges and found one dog tag on ps4 really hope I can finish this have always wanted to finish this
  • walkernw
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PS4 I NEED 3 MATES TO GET THE PHANTOM OPERATIVE ASSIGNMENT

I'll help I have all challenges dine and white out dog tag looking for more now
  • DJoeBlack_Qc
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited January 30
    PS3 : Also need help to enter the phantom room. I have done all phantom challenges and found all 4 dog tags on Final Stand map. I only need to enter the Hangar 51 elevator. I'm on PS3. If you see this message, just add me as friend with a keyword such as ''phantom'' ''bow'' ''elevator'' ''Hangar 51'' ...whatever... :) I will edit this post when it will be done so, if you see this, even in 1 year, do not hesitate to add me. I will help unlocking your phantom bow also if I already have it :)
    Post edited by DJoeBlack_Qc on
  • KBHMN
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 31
    Banned until 2022??? OOOOOOOOPS hahahah EA mods FAIL
  • W1shmasterTR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 3
    hi guyz i have all 4 dogtags and completed all 3 assignments, i need 3 other pc players. W1shmasterTR also i ve sent friend request to pc players in last 2 - 3 pages
  • DJoeBlack_Qc
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    KBHMN wrote: »
    Banned until 2022??? OOOOOOOOPS hahahah EA mods FAIL

I like your pic :)
  • Il___M16A4___Il
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    • Rnoosh

• matra_bugliari
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    hi guyz i have all 4 dogtags and completed all 3 assignments, i need 3 other pc players. W1shmasterTR also i ve sent friend request to pc players in last 2 - 3 pages

• matra_bugliari
    Hello to all, i need a squad that can help me get down with the elevator. I've done the first 3 phantom missions and i found 3 of the 4 premium map dogtags, so i am ready to go
  • MidniteHatSize
    edited February 25
    Could use a hand on PC getting the bow/last assignment. Have first 3 assignments completed and have the white out tag.
  • DJoeBlack_Qc
    edited March 5
    PS3 : Just obtained phantom Bow yesterday evening with the help of Krazyhorse, Squelettor110204 and cyb3r19778. Thanks a lot bro:) Now, can help finding Final stand tags (almost know all locations by heart), going in the Hangar21 elevator (will count as two players, when I will have completed all the required phantom kills, having the possibilities to put phantom bow dog tag in left AND right side) or to complete others assignments you need like unlocking the Gol Magnum, unlocking the combat drone (3 jets ribbons), ect. Just ask, it will be a pleasure to help, even in some months or years :) Peace :)
    Post edited by DJoeBlack_Qc on
  • x__niTniT__x
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Could use a hand on PC getting the bow/last assignment. Have first 3 assignments completed and have the white out tag.

Hello there, friend! I have myself just finished it, but I'd like to help nevertheless. HMU, Origin name is x__niTniT__x
  • MidniteHatSize

Hello there, friend! I have myself just finished it, but I'd like to help nevertheless. HMU, Origin name is x__niTniT__x

Right on. I've added you on origin. Just need 2 more people now
  • Anadunae
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice to see people helping out still in older releases. I personally never got to grips with BF 4 but it survives, evidently.
  • nikoleas_mo
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Guys!
    I am also interested for the "Phantom Bow Assignment". It is my last assignment and I am trying to find people to help each other for almost 2 years. Glad to be here!
    MidniteHatSize, x__niTniT__x, matra_bugliari I added you on Origin, please reply :D

I have all 4 dogtags and completed all 3 assignments, so let's get started!
  • nikoleas_mo
    edited March 30
    I am here! I add me on Origin for Fantom Bow
  • nikoleas_mo

Right on. I've added you on origin. Just need 2 more people now

I am also here for guys, ready and waiting with all 4 dogtags and completed all 3 assignments.

There is a guy called "matra_bugliari" trying to find a squad. Let's team up!
  • M_Rat13
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why is this thread still running? Shouldn't they just run operation outbreak and get the battle pickup? And by they I mean anyone who runs a server, becuase for some reason no one has thought about running that map.