Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• k1rtqmFki
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 29
    Hi, i have all 4 tags, assignments complete and playing on PC.

Discord: Fun (Legos)#1965

Hi Mate,

I am ready. I have whiteout, hangar and hammerhead dogtags. PC
    Post edited by k1rtqmFki on
  • Fhmunk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, Looking for help with the Hangar 21 elevator. I have all the tags and complete the assignments. Add Fhmunk on Origin 
  • MartinIsComing
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Post here if :

• You require 3 others to Join you in Hangar 21's elevator in order to Obtain the Bow.
    • You are replying to those who are looking for people to join them in Obtaining the Bow.

Post information:

Make sure you post the following :
    • The dogtag(s) you have
    • The platform you are playing on.

Posts that attempts to derail the thread will be removed in their entirety and warnings issued.

( this thread is purely for the Phantom room elevator )

Posts that encourage boosting or joining No kill servers to acquire the tags will be removed and may incur further action such as jailing, And for repeat offenders, A permanent removal from the forum.

Posts that encourage others to glitch will be actioned as above as this directly violates the Battlefield Code Of Conduct for Multiplayer.

This thread is for those who have one or more of the Final stand dogtags and are looking for others to join them in getting the Bow.

Im trying to find 2 people to the elevator im on ps4
  • k1rtqmFki
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Dudes, I am now with black dogtags, which means that I can take less than 3 other people in the phantom room. I am not sure if it will work with just me and only 1 ohther person, but it sure works with me and 2 more.
  • MartinIsComing
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And where can you help us
    Pc/ps4
    Or xbox
  • Shadowtraxx7960
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have all four tags and am on xbox one.
  • est0niannoob
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Anyone still playing on ps3? I would need some help
  • Nerf_Type_2A_PLS
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Guys , I need 2 or 3 guys for the elevator on PC . I have all dogtag and complete the assignment 
  • CustomerChair
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi Guys , I need 2 or 3 guys for the elevator on PC . I have all dogtag and complete the assignment 

I have all the dogtags too and I still need a squad for the elevator.  Let me know.
  • Nerf_Type_2A_PLS
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I have all the dogtags too and I still need a squad for the elevator.  Let me know.
    Ok.