Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• Kuromeo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
  • PsychoDuckUK
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PsychoDuckUK on PC, want to check out the phantom room.
  • OURTHAS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Xbox One gt = Ourthas - i have 2 tags the (Whiteout and Hammerhead) need people to get the bow
  • Mr_Satanist
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    EDIT: NO LONGER NEED TEAM
    Post edited by Mr_Satanist on
  • RichtofensWrath
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I know it's a bit late to the forum but I'm holding the hammerhead tag, all assignments complete and need some help going down the elevator, any and all help will be loved forever
  • Faegy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I have the Hamerhead dogtag on PC. Looking for a team to enter the Phantom room.
    Player: Faegy
  • AkshayS160
    edited August 2016
    Looking for 3 people to go in the elevator on Hangar 21.
    All secret Final Stand dog tags unlocked.
    All 3 previous Phantom assignments done. Only the Phantom room assignment unlock remains.
    Please help!
    BF4 on PC.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know it's a bit late to the forum but I'm holding the hammerhead tag, all assignments complete and need some help going down the elevator, any and all help will be loved forever [/quote

Just added you on PSN to take you to the elevator
    Anyone else want to hop in with us send me a FR on PSN
    PS4
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    I know it's a bit late to the forum but I'm holding the hammerhead tag, all assignments complete and need some help going down the elevator, any and all help will be loved forever [/quote

PS4

ooops, messed up the quote, RichtofensWrath

PS4
  • 2-Quintin-2
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Have the dog tags obtained on "hammerhead" and "Giants of Karelia" need 3 people, online all day. My gamer tag is "Faded to Rogue" message me, thanks!
  • DatEvo10
    edited August 2016
    Need a group, I have hangar 21 tag. Thanks. PC
  • ilsaico
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I Can Help On PS4, ilsaico
  • ironcallerS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    I also need a group, I have giants of karelia tag on me. Thanks! (on PS4) (my PSNID: ironcallerS)
  • Ben8D8over
    edited August 2016
    As I just took 2 guys with me to the room for my second trip, I suppose I can do it again :)

What he did (RichtofensWrath) was finding another guy, then contact me, and we went to the elevator just the 3 of us.
    We don´t need to be 4.

So to those wanting to go, find someone else on PS4, send me a friend request and a message, and the rest is piece of cake.

Cheers.
  • the_irish_fuse
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    [Xbox One] Whiteout tag, willing to help.
    Post edited by the_irish_fuse on
  • Red_Baron_1915
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm on PS4.

I have all four of the location dog tags as well as the phantom skull tag, I also have both camos.

I would need three others to join me to get the bow, thanks.

ETA: Got the bow, thanks guys!
    Post edited by Red_Baron_1915 on
  • Ben8D8over
    I'm on PS4.

I have all four of the location dog tags as well as the phantom skull tag, I also have both camos.

I would need three others to join me to get the bow, thanks.

I just replied to your message m8, check your inbox and off we go :)
  • Spectre64d
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    I too am looking for help with unlocking the bow. I have all assignments completed, I have both Whiteout and Hangar 21 Tags, playing on PS4, just need 3 companions. Feel free to message me here or on on PSN I.D SpectreH64 (preferred) to work something out.

Thanks

*edited to correct my psn id
    Post edited by Spectre64d on
  • xX_Dokkaebi_Xx
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i remember trying to get all the phantom assignments, i struggled so hard with the tanks, and jets, because im an infantry player (Metro, and TDM player)
  • DouglasJVDDT
    Olá se alguém ainda precisar de ajuda para ir a sala da phantom tenho todas as dog tags e também as da phantom me mandem mensagem DougDDT