Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• Draven2711
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    need two others to help a friend get the phantom papersI have all tags plus black tags he has giants gt ER1C DR4VEN XB1
  • jdbelcher1998
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else on ps4 tonight? Just finished last assignment. Have all four tags.
  • jdbelcher1998
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    I'd greatly appreciate anyone's help today or tomorrow. Add me on PS4: jdbelcher1998 gamer tag. I have completed all assignments and have all four map tags. Thanks!
  • Xsiar
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    too bad you guys dont need to do the elevator method anymore
  • jdbelcher1998
    Xsiar wrote: »

I imagine most people, if not everyone in this thread, already know about the permanent pickup on Operation Outbreak. We aren't doing this just to get the bow (which I already have and have kills with). The phantom assignments have been a lot of fun for me, personally.
  • Xsiar
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Xsiar wrote: »

I imagine most people, if not everyone in this thread, already know about the permanent pickup on Operation Outbreak. We aren't doing this just to get the bow (which I already have and have kills with). The phantom assignments have been a lot of fun for me, personally.

i know but not everyone does
  • Varrack45
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Xbox One - In need of two people for the phantom operative assignment. I have all final stand dog tags, another guy has the whiteout one so any of the other three will be handy. Message 'ImSanders' on Xbox One to join in.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd greatly appreciate anyone's help today or tomorrow. Add me on PS4: jdbelcher1998 gamer tag. I have completed all assignments and have all four map tags. Thanks!

Myself and SpectreH64 take people there regularly on PS4.
    Hit us with a FR and we´ll get you there on the next trip
  • jdbelcher1998
    Ben8D8over wrote: »

Awesome, thanks! Will send you both FR's later on today.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »

Awesome, thanks! Will send you both FR's later on today.

OK, I added you, if anyone else wants to hop on board on PS4, I expect us to go within 2 hours
  • Thexwolf99
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone up for it on PS4 right now?
  • Braided4skin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Braided4skin PC i have all assignments done and the hanger 21 dogtag
  • Centrick
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    Done it no longer needed
    Post edited by Centrick on
  • shroomalistic
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for a group
    • i have all the Final Stand Dog Tags and Phantom Camos
    • Platform: PC
    Add shroomalistic
  • mr_venom_six
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Got all the dogtags, got all assignments completed. Need 3 other players for the elevator. Thx
  • Monksy21
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Im on ps4 and need to get 3 for the elevator. I have the submarine tag. Add Monksy_21 pleassssssse
  • Vindicte267
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited September 2016
    Hey, looking for 3 more for the phantom bow!
    • PC
    • Vindicte267 on Origin
    • Have the Dog tag with the mountain range on it. Not sure which map that is.
  • Sodevv
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hangar 21 and Hammerhead dog tags.
    I'm on Xbone!
    Super excited! Any help is awesome!
  • ValderagxMajere
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm in need of a few players who can help me get to the elevator, I have one possible person who can help, i have the whiteout dogtag and he has hammerhead and the giants dt so if anyone can help my gt is Valderag
    Post edited by ValderagxMajere on
  • SelectiveKboy
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can help Getting into the Phantom room as I have the Operative, Hangar 21, and Whiteout tags. Msg me on XB1 RPGesus21 and I'll get back to you asap!