Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• jockness76
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    When I'm on later pal I'll message you cheers bro it's appreciated
  • jockness76
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I've got the hanger/whiteout/hammerhead dts plus all the phantom camos on I'll help you go down just message me on xbl xXxjocknessxXx I'll be on today m8
  • amichaeljones000
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Hey all, looking for 3 others to go in the elevator with me. I have the the camo's etc and the dogtag from Giants of Karelia. On PS4 user name amjones

Cheers!
  • BroForce9601
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Need help for PC!
    Got the Hangar 21 and Giants of Karelia dog tags
    Already done the missions just need the bow and the mission
    ;-;
  • ClassicalSonic
    Would Like a few guys to help out on PC to get me down the elevator. Much appreciated.
  • SR71-GHOST
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'm currently online, need help with elevator, if anyone wants to help out, I have the operation whiteout tag, gtag- xx MAVERICK xx8
  • SR71-GHOST
    I'm on xb1
  • Monksy21
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Ive found an easy method to get the bow the only thing u dnt get is the assignment with it.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Monksy21 wrote: »
    Ive found an easy method to get the bow the only thing u dnt get is the assignment with it.

Everyone can grab the bow at Operation Outbreak, everyone is doing this for the assignment :)
  • SR71-GHOST
    yeah im wanting the assignment aswell
  • Monksy21
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Ia the tag and hanger 21 method the only way to get the assignments then. Im still lookin for 3 people on ps4 to do it
  • TakerDeep2008
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I do not have any dogtags yet and need to get one then go get the bow and the assignment. I will be on at 0730 PST Saturday morning if someone would like to help
  • SR71-GHOST
    I do not have any dogtags yet and need to get one then go get the bow and the assignment. I will be on at 0730 PST Saturday morning if someone would like to help

What system?
  • TakerDeep2008
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SR71-GHOST wrote: »

What system?

I play on the PC

• TakerDeep2008
    edited September 2016
    Forget meeting with me. I still need to finish the Phantom Trainee assignment. I am not good at flying so this may take awhile to get. will repost when I have them all complete.
  • Mamikulena
    edited September 2016
    I have operation whiteout dogtag and wanna join somebody to get to the elevator.(PC)
    Post edited by Mamikulena on
  • TakerDeep2008
    edited September 2016
    This server is the only one I found for the bow that isn't having people shoot at you.

[PTF] 24/7 PHANTOM DOG TAG / BOW Search Server - 1P start

At night Admins usually join so the map can be rotated and help with the elevator but people are in it most of the time.

They helped me get a dogtag then get the bow and assignment last night. Very friendly Admins.
  • Bonecro
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I have the hangar 21 tag and im playing on pc. Need 3 more people.
  • Bonecro
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Just found the hammerhead tag as well
  • jaycastle03
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jaycastle05 on XB1 add or msg me I'm part of a group that helps people with tags and elevator trips daily