Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• Waecxs
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello People,
    I am playing on PC and I have the Hangar 21 Dogtag and all challenges completed.
    Now I am searching for People to go down the elevator. Name is: Waecxs.
  • Shiroxie
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Not looking for people anymore.
    Post edited by Shiroxie on
  • QuincyJoker
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    I have possession of 3 Final Stand Dog Tags (Giants of Karelia, Whiteout, Hammerhead), All Assignments Completed. I need help going down the elevator. Please message me if you can help thanks.

**UPDATE**
    Thank you to jaycastle05 for helping me out. Your friends were very entertaining and energetic. I have managed to get my new assignment and Phantom Bow.

I am on Xbox One.

Gamertag: A Quincy Joker
    Post edited by QuincyJoker on
  • SnowWhitePhantom
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Need help for phantom room. Platform: PC, Add me: Pulse_The_Legend
  • I-Thief-Of-Joy-I
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hello! Need help!
    PC, I have Hangar 21 and Hammerhead dog tag, all challenges completed.
    Origin: GabePotter
    Post edited by I-Thief-Of-Joy-I on
  • Egor9502rus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Need players for phantom room, PS4, operation whiteout dog tag, psn: Egor9502
  • Shadow11011
    edited September 2016
    PS4 I have Hangar 21 Tag and camos on and ready! On every night after 9pm central
    PSN Shadow_527

Is there any other way to get a group together... Noone is here
    Post edited by Shadow11011 on
  • Dragonicity
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    XBOX One - Dragonicity - I have all 4 tags and all prior assignments completed. Just need others to do the elevator.
  • 21Puchalke37
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm on PC, looking for some people to help me find the dog tags, spend 4 hours yesterday and 2 hours today with no result. I was using this map http://imgur.com/a/hzBRN
  • TheTurtleTurtwig
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    I have the Hammerhead Dog Tag and have completed all the required phantom assignments. I just need 3 other people that have different Dog Tags than me who have all the requirements to help me go up the elevator. PS4. Add me: Turtwig25
  • MitchOhRyan
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the Hanger 21 dog tag (one with mountains) if anyone needs someone else
  • VILLANOUS-RUIN3R
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I need 2 people to assist me in getting the bow. A friend has all tags & I have Hanger 21 & Whiteout. Any help would be appreciated. Msg me here or on PS4. Thanks. I'm in the UK.
  • SR71-GHOST
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i have everything completed, and whiteout tag plus the eye tag, so counts as two map tags, anyone needs help just message, XB1 gtag= xx MAVERICK xx8
  • xXnexxtXx
    I need 3 people. I have all tags.
    playing on pc. Add me: xXnexxtXx
  • Optimisticscales
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    I have the Hangar 21 and the Hammerhead dog tag

I am playing on PC

username = Optimisticscales
    Post edited by Optimisticscales on
  • shinjidori
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Could someone please help me to get the bow? I need 3 people and most of my friends don´t play bf4, I have Operation White Dog tag on Xbox One Gt: UnblestShinji
    Thanks
  • Diomir
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I need help acquiring the phantom bow, currently working on phase one, however if someone wants to do community operation with me so i can find it in the cave (if that is still a thing) that would also be great, please let me know
  • Optimisticscales
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Diomir wrote: »
    I need help acquiring the phantom bow, currently working on phase one, however if someone wants to do community operation with me so i can find it in the cave (if that is still a thing) that would also be great, please let me know

When you say "phase one" do you mean "PHANTOM PROSPECT"?
  • Diomir
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Diomir wrote: »

When you say "phase one" do you mean "PHANTOM PROSPECT"?

Yes, sorry Bad with proper names and terms at the moment very tired from a long day at work
  • mdmanmike
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking for three people to join in elevator.
    I have Giants of Karelia Dog tag and all phantom completed.
    I need to activate to final phantom assignment.
    I'm on PS4.
    let me know if interested
    See ya
    mike