Phantom Program Phase 1-4 information, passwords and dogtags.

LOLGotYerTags
12622 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
edited August 2018
Passwords up to PPP4
Phase One : bumpinthenight
Phase Two : epic dream worlds
Phase Three : 24344241893
Phase Four : 1290 429 397648 970

Official Phantom Program Links
Phantom Program Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BFPhantomProgram/

Phantom Program BF4 Platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1463221604149822286/

Google Docs Main Document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pxzJAEFYbVnpeBM2p9dUGUTzmp7hZBj_PpBJeiod5AQ/edit

Google Docs Theory Document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kL1g-5-1xV1H8uM69gPgz7qlLmfcKDpH1WadzTlp8qY/edit
Official Rules Before Posting

Please read these rules thoroughly before posting on this thread:
1) Do not be racist to any members at all!
2) Do not be rude to any members at all!
3) Please do not troll on any threads
4) Please do not self promote your youtube / website
5) Kevin Simpson youtube / twitter / facebook are fake
6) Do not give any false information to hunters
7) Do not post the same thing over and over
8) Do not repeat what others have posted
9) If you are told NOT to post something, don't continue posting it
10) Please keep everything on the Phantom Program topic
11) Respect all of the members of the community
12) Ensure all posts adhere to the Forum Guidelines which govern all of the Battlefield Forums, Posts and content that is detrimental to the rules will be actioned accordingly.

Failure to follow these rules will result in your posts being deleted, and could result to a ban on the Battlefield Forums!

Phantom Dogtag Final Stand Locations :smile:
https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/2o40ux/final_stand_dogtag_locations_v3/

Direct Imgur link.
7dK0nlX.jpg
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• CosmicStriker
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good to see this info posted over here since it's going to be gone soon when they delete the old forums, i never understand why they do that with 'next year's model' way of doing business .
  • TacticalCat123
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Do you think there is still a phase 5 for the phantom program in BF4?
  • imgn-UnsyNZ
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So I don't quite understand. Under Phantom assignments I don't have any unlocked. But I do have the Phantom crossbow, from following JackFrags video. I thought these assignments are for that, but if I already have the bow, what are they for?
  • CyberDyme
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So I don't quite understand. Under Phantom assignments I don't have any unlocked. But I do have the Phantom crossbow, from following JackFrags video. I thought these assignments are for that, but if I already have the bow, what are they for?
    If you only wanted the bow, good for you. As you found out, it can now be retrieved by simply opening a box in the field on the new map.
    The full Phantom program is a string of assignments, which all need completion to obtain the full Phantom Operative grade and tag.
    As you probably found out, the Phantom bow is not any powerful weapon in itself, more a curiosity to try out in BF4. The first 9 months or so, you could only get the bow by completing the full program. Prior there were just around 4,000 or so world wide with it. Over past months that number is now above 12,000 as the bow now can be picked up on the field.
  • imgn-UnsyNZ
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CyberDyme wrote: »
    If you only wanted the bow, good for you. As you found out, it can now be retrieved by simply opening a box in the field on the new map.
    The full Phantom program is a string of assignments, which all need completion to obtain the full Phantom Operative grade and tag.
    As you probably found out, the Phantom bow is not any powerful weapon in itself, more a curiosity to try out in BF4. The first 9 months or so, you could only get the bow by completing the full program. Prior there were just around 4,000 or so world wide with it. Over past months that number is now above 12,000 as the bow now can be picked up on the field.

Ah right I see. Thanks for the detailed explanation
  • Richelieu2042
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    what this mean: show off your status with premium dog tag!
    I have 4 premium dog tags but there is 5th premium dog tag phantom assignment, how to get this one.
  • Genford
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    How I miss this program :smile:
  • 8-Ball93
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really only need the dog tags I have the bow and everything don't really understand how I got it til I remembered picking it up in operation out-break. But I really want the tags!
  • DaemonWhite
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The 5th dogtag comes from completing the 4th Phantom Assignment, which is 200 Kills and 50 Headshots with the bow.

If you don't have this assignment, you missed some papers in the Phantom Room ;)
  • CPU_UK
    1025 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    So the big question:- On the CTE map we KNOW there's a hidden room in the container on Flag A (I've seen the door at the bottom of stairs), we know there's a hand print panel on the side of the container, but I've still not heard any more about it?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12622 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    CPU_UK wrote: »
    So the big question:- On the CTE map we KNOW there's a hidden room in the container on Flag A (I've seen the door at the bottom of stairs), we know there's a hand print panel on the side of the container, but I've still not heard any more about it?

That easter egg was axed I'm afraid.

The container used to have a flight of stairs within it which led to an underground bunker type of affair, The stairs etc are not present in the final release of the map, I don't think DICE had the development time to finish it off :(
  • l_-ReBeLLiOuS-_l
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Are the Final Stand-phantom tags still good?? I found one on Giants of Karelia behind D flag on top of the forklift but couldn't pick it up??
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Are the Final Stand-phantom tags still good?? I found one on Giants of Karelia behind D flag on top of the forklift but couldn't pick it up??

Yah they're still good, Sometimes they're just difficult to pick up but don't let that put you off :)
  • l_-ReBeLLiOuS-_l
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Yah they're still good, Sometimes they're just difficult to pick up but don't let that put you off :)

Yeah getting frustrated they spam too slow and sometimes I run the whole map can't find any. Hangar and Karelia maps
  • jdbelcher1998
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone had any trouble with the phantom assignments getting stuck midway through? I've finished the phantom trainee and I only have about 28 tank kills to complete phantom prospect and 12 more roadkills for phantom initiate. However both open assignments are stuck and aren't tracking further progress in either mobile or desktop battle log apps. Any help? I already have all four tags so I just need those tank kills and roadkills to register to get down the elevator!
  • jdbelcher1998
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently no one else is following this thread, but I thought I'd share this info anyway. Everything is tracking again for me. I lost about 15 tank kills and a couple of roadkills (which sucks because I'm so close now), but I think what was happening is that I had logged into my account on my brother's ps4 and for some reason it was only tracking some things but not others (not only did it not track my phantom assignments, it didn't track my tank kills at all—but it was tracking my xp boosts, my gun kills, skill changes, etc.). Sounds like a weird bug to me, but what do I know. Just glad it's working again.
  • SelectiveKboy
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Searching for Tags on Final Stand Maps now. Join in If interested: Gamertag is RPGesus21
  • 8-Ball93
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PSN witness4ever
  • Entador
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Do you still need premium for the Phantom Program? The requirement has disappeared from the list when looking at the assignment
  • AOD_Syotos
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Need help! I just found my first of the four dog tags on hammerhead but it wont let me wear it. It is shaded out as most locked items are until unlocking them but I know it showed at the end of the match I managed to find it in as unlocked. How do I wear this one/is there something else that needs to be done?

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.