Phantom Program Phase 1-4 information, passwords and dogtags.

2»

Comments

• Ravage7713
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quick question for you guys...............When I go to do the first step in this ( unlocking prospect). When I click on Phantom Prospect it just had the (?). No the Play as premium option. Yes i am a member have been for a while. Also I dont have the leaderboard tab to click on either. any thoughts guys??????
  • Pablocubs
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ravage7713 wrote: »
    Quick question for you guys...............When I go to do the first step in this ( unlocking prospect). When I click on Phantom Prospect it just had the (?). No the Play as premium option. Yes i am a member have been for a while. Also I dont have the leaderboard tab to click on either. any thoughts guys??????

For the leaderboard you have to go to your battlelog and right next to PLATOONS you will see LEADERBOARDS. Scroll down and you will see a greyed out phantom on the left. Click on it and type on the passwords. You have to be premium. I'm trying to complete the Phantom Trainee, but i don't know how to fly jets and i've been unable to kill more than 1 person in weeks... :'(
  • EdCarpenter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 2017
    *off topic*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • bruninhocardoso
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Guys, I have battlefield 4 from region 4 and my DLCs are Brazilian, I'm not able to install them. I can download but at the time of install says that the application was not found.
    Is it because the regions are different?
  • AayJay009
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Guys, I have battlefield 4 from region 4 and my DLCs are Brazilian, I'm not able to install them. I can download but at the time of install says that the application was not found.
    Is it because the regions are different?

same happen with me when im trying to install digital ver. of bf4
  • y2danui
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    hi need help findingpremium dog tags
  • Arn-Fett
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 2018
    Anyone knows how to open the second door in the phantom room, the container in operation outbreak and the secret door in nansha strike ?
  • THETEXN
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Need help finding a dog tag, Xbox 1 gamer tag THE TEX N
    Please help!!!! No active final stand maps on any game mode in any country! Will buy a private server, just need the numbers and patience
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!